Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DCR thread took off.....lets open another can of worms......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The DCR thread took off.....lets open another can of worms......

According to other threads, 100% is easier on parts. Do it! ;D
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

i devistated an 1100$ ofna mbx pro 1/8 scale using 60% nitro. it blew the head right off and melted allmost the whole car :'(

Comment

Originally posted by 73Nova
        What shall we discuss? Aluminum vs cast iron?? Small Block vs. Big Block? Chevy vs. Ford vs. Mopar? High winder vs. Torque monster? Somone bite, lets go 500 posts......
        Those are easy.

Aluminum
        Small Block
        Chevy
        Torque

Comment

Kurt, I agree completely with your views and selections.
          ;)

Comment

TP has to come over the top.... ( in Europe they have little covers that make it come over the top...) like we really care...

How many of you would change it if it was Wrong?

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              TP has to come over the top.... ( in Europe they have little covers that make it come over the top...) like we really care...

How many of you would change it if it was Wrong?

Keith
              I would. That shit drives me nuts.

Comment

Me, included.

Comment

I change it, but I also straighten pictures on people's wall and someone with a crooked ring annoyes me.
                  Central TEXAS Sleeper
                  USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

When I lived near my parents in Chicago, I'd try to stop my parent's house on my way home just to switch my dad's to the right way.

I'm not really anal retentive about the TP thing, I just like getting pops all worked up. ;D

I think if your DCR is too low or you drive a Ford, you probably like your TP to roll the wrong way!

Tampa, FL

Comment

i happy with any tp. i like ford the most but go figure the gm's that ive owned have never left me stranded. every ford except the one i have now has.

Comment

tp ,that must be a city boy thing. pine cone witha maple leaf for the detail work. ;D
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.
                        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

that works just make shure there aint no ticks in em

Comment

to cold for ticks here, just gotta get all the snow off....Brrrr :o
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
                            X