Remote starter kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote starter kits?

What's your thoughts on aftermarket remote starter kits? The kit is to be installed in a 2011 Honda Accord LX with automatic transmission.

Preferred brands?
    Best price?
    Ease of installation?

I am open to any and all comments and suggestions as this is NOT my area of expertise.

Thanks in advance,

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Ron,Check with FatCats in NOTO.Either Steve Day or Nick C can can give you some ideas.Pretty sure they carry them.

Comment

Hey, I installed one of these in my 96 Camry over the winter. It was surprisingly easy! I spent about $45 online for a kit. Here's the thing, 99% of the systems out there are made by the same company, DEI. Got mine off Amazon.com. Works like a champ! There are some other features you can hook up if you like - turn on the rear defrost, fire the trunk release solenoid, etc.

If you google search for your car, you'll find instructions for where to find each wire under the dash or steering column too. I put one in my 01 Honda CR-V and found that Honda actually gives you places to attach to these circuits cleanly, all in one location in the driver's footwell.

I was surprised how easy it was,
      -Scott
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
      X