Terminal Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminal Source

Does anyone know a good source for both the Male and Female pin found in GM cannon style connectors typically found on transmissions and their harnesses?
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Post a pic. I'll show it to Rob. If it can be found cheap from Digikey or Allied he'd know.

Comment

I've found the female side in a disassembled state, the male side it the hard one. Additionally I only want the crimp on terminals, I have the connector bodies and just want to add wires to them. At one time I found the part number but the only place I found that had them had a minimum order of like 50,000 and that was almost $1,000.

Female Side

Male Side as part of a 4L80E internal harness
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Think I found the male side: http://www.mouser.com/Search/Product...ey829-12160551

They are Delphi 100W (Micro-Pack 100W) terminals and Mouser has the full range it looks like.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Will,
          I forgot to subscribe. They just look like Molex connectors to me. Those Delphi ones are cheap enough to experiment with.
          Kevin

Comment

I've bought these connectors myself - they are definitely MicroPack and not Molex. Molex has made some other connectors for GM applications, though.

Comment

Working...
            X