Fast xfi 2.0 or Holley HP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast xfi 2.0 or Holley HP?

OK going to make the switch while building the new motor. I've been reading a bunch about both and seems like either one would work. This is a 800 hp na build with a stick. Any info or recommendations is greatly appreciated.

- product support during the week
    - durability of system with less problems
    - future to upgrade with out an entire new system.
    - data logging and saving different tunes would be great.

Thanks

You should look into the Megasquirt line the MS3Pro specifically.
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

That looks like a great system. Being new to efi would it be better to start with a different kit?

Comment

My EFI experience has gone like this. I watched the LS swap of the crusher Camaro on Roadkill. I thought the holley stuff was awesome and I wanted EFI at that point anyways. So I started pricing stuff and I crapped my pants a little. Because of bangshifters like Thesilverbuick, Bill Fowler, Doc Mc, Dieselgeek, and a few others I started poking around at the Megasquirt stuff. I liked what I saw, I could do a little more labor and save a ton of money and actually end up with more features. So that's what I did I bought a kit and assembled my setup which is currently just running my ignition but I am finishing the fuel side soon. The software is easy to use, there is an "autotune" feature as well. I have been really happy so far with the Support from DIYautotune and the Meqasquirt system in general.
        1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just need to make a my mind up and go with it. Drag week 2016 will be here before we know it.

Comment

Well After lots of research pulled the trigger on holley dominator efi system. Its more then I will ever need but thats never a bad thing. I sent the intake to be converted for port injection and converting the dash for digital display. The system is not installed yet still doing all the reading and learning as much as possible for correct install before I do anything. I will post up pics soon as I can. I'm new to this so if you have any recommendations feel free to throw them in. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X