Super charge e85 tbi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super charge e85 tbi?

I was thinking on how would i and whom to get in touch with on doing a set up with a small supercharger, say 177 cid, and instead of using a carb use a TBI and run E85 at the same time. Its 94 chevy 350.
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: Super charge e85 tbi?

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
    I was thinking on how would i and whom to get in touch with on doing a set up with a small supercharger, say 177 cid, and instead of using a carb use a TBI and run E85 at the same time. Its 94 chevy 350.
    The issue I see combining e85 AND a supercharger all ulsing a TBI, is that you won't find many TBIs that can support the fuel flow required for e85 AND boost at the same time.

How much total power at the flywheel are you looking for?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'm looking at a max of 450
      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
        I'm looking at a max of 450
        you are probably looking at 2 of something similar to what TheSilverBuick has. I forget who makes the aftermarket TBIs with 4 big injectors each?

Might want to check out one of those plate setups with 8 standard injectors, and some kind of plain jane throttle body instead - I know some guys doing this on a relatively small budget (6-71 Weiand on 340" inline 8)...

-scott
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
        X