LS1 Edit or HP Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LS1 Edit or HP Tuners

That is an LM-1 all right. We sold our last of them over a year ago.

Comment

Whats the scoop on the LM-2? Are they good or bad? (Holding onto my LM-1 till it dies)

Comment

They're at least as good as the LM-1 when it comes to measuring, probably a touch better. They have an OBD-II scanning capability and a built in SD card slot, which gives them a couple more interesting features though they're not useful on all cars. In fact, it seems the OBD-II capability only works with some OBD-II cars and not quite all of them. They've finally come out with a package that's priced where the old LM-1 was - my biggest gripe was that they originally drove up the price by bundling it with a ton of accessories.

Comment

I've been looking more into the HPTuner stuff and now they are offering a product called VCM Suite, the Pro Version allows the addition of 4 external devices such as Wide Band O2's, and EGT working off 0-5v output. It will also data log for up to an hour and a half and it also allows real time tuning of parameters.

Anyway it's looking like I'm going to go with this VCM Suite software and go from there.

Comment

Working...
          X