Changing Injectors in FAST EZ-EFI version 1 throttle body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoffbug View Post
    Another half hour on hold today with no one picking up...Being tech center guy must suck.
    how can it suck? FAST doesn't care enough to make their employees do their job. If I catch and employee not answering the phone - or worse, not returning a phone call - I put them in touch with the Unemployment office. I figure a few weeks without pay (or more, don't care) will remind them how being on the receiving end of that is BS.

I think you're being too nice, after one time of that, I'd be sending an email to the CEO asking if they were going out of business.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; February 25, 2019, 01:09 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

how can it suck?

I'm picturing a giant empty cubicle Farm except for one emaciated guy chained to his desk.

I just broke down and ordered the 50 lbhr injectors anyway.
      " You can sleep in your car, But you cant drive your house"

Comment

Sending you my best positive waves.....hoping for the elusive success we all try to attain!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Might want to start a thread on CPGNation as well: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/forum...ort-forum.235/ That might have better luck getting the attention of somebody in the know.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
            Might want to start a thread on CPGNation as well: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/forum...ort-forum.235/ That might have better luck getting the attention of somebody in the know.
            I've been able to gather enough loose clues from that forum that I bought the injectors. Sure would be nice to have a 10 minute conversation with someone knowledgeable. I've never had an experience like this where I didn't have a go to guy.

Comment

I called this morning...Straight through to a helpful tech. Got all of my questions answered within 10 minutes .

Comment

Early bird gets the worm, Eh?
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  Early bird gets the worm, Eh?
                  Midweek and early seems to be the ticket..~A red light win is still a win.

Comment

Celebratory jubilation ensues!!!!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190301_154702.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	1234983I have the injectors here... these are going back.. one is all hammered up and has a torn O-ring like someone tried to install it.. I ordered through Amazon so these are going back... I ordered replacementd through Summit and we'll see what I get. Supposedly this set was drop shipped from FAST.

I'll revisit This Thread when I get to the point I'm doing something with them..could be a while.
                      Last edited by Hoffbug; March 1, 2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Sorry.... it seems like customer service is becoming a lost art....
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_61189.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	880.5 KB
ID:	1235035 Does this look new?Click image for larger version  Name:	20190301_160909.jpg Views:	1 Size:	868.7 KB ID:	1235036
                          Last edited by Hoffbug; March 1, 2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I got a prepaid return label printed through Amazon and sent the box back to ASA Performance direct Saturday .

This whole thing was sketchy enough that I got an e-mail adress for a tech over the CPG chat and sent the pictures to Comp Performance Group so they can review what the hell happened here.

Dont know if it was ASA selling returned/reboxed or used items as new? (they did claim that it drop shipped from FAST)

or if FAST is sending out returned/reboxed items without inspecting them.

For that matter.... who knows if they are even packaged at CPG.

Comment

Crossing my fingers for you sir. Hopefully they do right.

I hate vendors that send you the wrong thing and then want a restocking fee (hint: Never, EVER, buy from Chaparral for bike stuff... or anything, frankly). Or vendors that send broken, used stuff as you got into. Or vendors that stock half a set of what you need, and think they're doing you a favor sending four lefts instead of 2l/2r--or lie about their machining capabilities (APE).

Gluck! Hope it works out for ya!

Comment

My response from the Tech at FAST..

Hey Tony,

I did get that email and I was communicating with my warranty manger. You have done correct by starting the return process through the vendor in which you bought the product. I was told that the injectors were not drop shipped from us but ordered from Asa Performance, but we did not drop ship them for Asa. I show that they purchased some 30507-4 on 2/25/19.

Thanks

Interesting...
                                Last edited by Hoffbug; March 5, 2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X