Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoffbug
    replied
    The new injectors I ordered through Summit came today and these definitely drop shipped from comp because there was a slip inside that said so... all nice and brand new with caps on them. Hmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190313_210553.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	1236965
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    Got a full refund including tax from Amazon. Ordered same injectors through Summit on March 1st and they just shipped yesterday... so we'll see what I come up with from round 2
    Last edited by Hoffbug; March 9, 2019, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    My response from the Tech at FAST..

Hey Tony,

I did get that email and I was communicating with my warranty manger. You have done correct by starting the return process through the vendor in which you bought the product. I was told that the injectors were not drop shipped from us but ordered from Asa Performance, but we did not drop ship them for Asa. I show that they purchased some 30507-4 on 2/25/19.

Thanks

Interesting...
    Last edited by Hoffbug; March 5, 2019, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AndyB
    replied
    Crossing my fingers for you sir. Hopefully they do right.

I hate vendors that send you the wrong thing and then want a restocking fee (hint: Never, EVER, buy from Chaparral for bike stuff... or anything, frankly). Or vendors that send broken, used stuff as you got into. Or vendors that stock half a set of what you need, and think they're doing you a favor sending four lefts instead of 2l/2r--or lie about their machining capabilities (APE).

Gluck! Hope it works out for ya!

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    I got a prepaid return label printed through Amazon and sent the box back to ASA Performance direct Saturday .

This whole thing was sketchy enough that I got an e-mail adress for a tech over the CPG chat and sent the pictures to Comp Performance Group so they can review what the hell happened here.

Dont know if it was ASA selling returned/reboxed or used items as new? (they did claim that it drop shipped from FAST)

or if FAST is sending out returned/reboxed items without inspecting them.

For that matter.... who knows if they are even packaged at CPG.

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_61189.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	880.5 KB
ID:	1235035 Does this look new?Click image for larger version  Name:	20190301_160909.jpg Views:	1 Size:	868.7 KB ID:	1235036
    Last edited by Hoffbug; March 1, 2019, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Sorry.... it seems like customer service is becoming a lost art....

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190301_154702.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	1234983I have the injectors here... these are going back.. one is all hammered up and has a torn O-ring like someone tried to install it.. I ordered through Amazon so these are going back... I ordered replacementd through Summit and we'll see what I get. Supposedly this set was drop shipped from FAST.

I'll revisit This Thread when I get to the point I'm doing something with them..could be a while.
    Last edited by Hoffbug; March 1, 2019, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Celebratory jubilation ensues!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Early bird gets the worm, Eh?
    Midweek and early seems to be the ticket..~A red light win is still a win.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Early bird gets the worm, Eh?

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    I called this morning...Straight through to a helpful tech. Got all of my questions answered within 10 minutes .

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbug
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
    Might want to start a thread on CPGNation as well: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/forum...ort-forum.235/ That might have better luck getting the attention of somebody in the know.
    I've been able to gather enough loose clues from that forum that I bought the injectors. Sure would be nice to have a 10 minute conversation with someone knowledgeable. I've never had an experience like this where I didn't have a go to guy.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Cramer
    replied
    Might want to start a thread on CPGNation as well: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/forum...ort-forum.235/ That might have better luck getting the attention of somebody in the know.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Sending you my best positive waves.....hoping for the elusive success we all try to attain!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X