ems pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ems pro

I seriously want one of those motors, it's got to be easier to get and work on than the DOHC Merc V12 and considerably more advanced than the SOHC Jag or BMW V12s.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
      I have placed all Faith in Scott on this stuff, for me to give up my set upas much as I have to him is saying a lot for his work, the Big test is comming LOL " Lets get ready to rumble!" Scott this ones nasty! (and last minute like always)
      Last year's combo wasn't "NASTY" ??? these guys have a sickness!! thanks for the kind words...!

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Well I will let you decide, hint 4500 cfm worth of throttle body on a SBC :o 8)
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Tunnel ram in the house!
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill
            Tunnel ram in the house!
            things you both have in common: EDIS wheels, LS1 sensors, EMS-pro, Pantera Coils - and intake ports I can put my entire fist in!!
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

LOL, its all just for looks ;) All show no go

Comment

Mine too, still way behind the SBC Malibu although we did manage a 10.12 @ 140 at our frst test n tune yesterday with the road race suspension still on the car. ???
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill
                  Mine too, still way behind the SBC Malibu although we did manage a 10.12 @ 140 at our frst test n tune yesterday with the road race suspension still on the car. ???
                  Bottom 10s - on pump gas in a HUGE heavy car!!! Bill and Brian are doing very crazy stuff... perhaps starting a new thread is a good idea.

Comment

As an amusing coda to all this, Brian and I head up to Famoso tomorrow knowing that we both are not quite legal having exceeded 135 MPH without certain chassis certs and NHRA licenses.

You hope to go fast and then when ya do, whammo, you're not legal, oops.

Comment

This is why Doc drives mine some I still got no papers, stinking papers

Comment

Working...
                      X