FAST air/fuel ratio meter with MS settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAST air/fuel ratio meter with MS settings

Its from the Movie "Bring it on" you have seen him tune you know what we mean!

PS its not Tom Cruise
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Re: FAST air/fuel ratio meter with MS settings

Yes I have witnessed the 'Geek spirit fingers in person while I'm driving and he is tuning. And, then he asks, "OK now that you've seen me do it, you won't have any trouble doing it yourself, any questions?"

And, I'm thinking we were going 130 MPH, at night, on the toll road and I somehow missed the key strokes being made in the passenger seat.

But hey, I didn't get the "the wave".
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

uh oh.... From my previous post about wiring a FAST controller to a MSII.... I found this old but related string and now I am worried about calibration. I saw the suggested calibration setting above for gas but i am running E85! The FAST O2 sensor instructions had a calibration tag on the top for E85 that just says: "E85 0v =6.6, 4.096 v= 14.3"
        Is the scale linear? Maybe the MS has evolved a bit since this posting in 2009 and this will not be too difficult.

Comment

Yes, with MS2 or MS3, you can use the generic linear wideband mode and should be able to just plug in those numbers.

Comment

Thanks Matt! Getting close to fire now. Peter Florence coming over in 2 weeks to help me get this thing started. Only thing left is plumb and wire the fuel pump. I should be ready.

Comment

Working...
            X