My Junk, Thanks Geek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Junk, Thanks Geek!

I thought I would say thanks for your hard work last weekend, he got the miss out of mine with the new crank sensor and some adjusting.

We got the tune with the mufflers on it done. We will finish up in the spring, with the open header tune, we are making some very good power already!

So thanks Scott and Tom (Mr. Electricity) at C&S Dyno Shop!!!!
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Re: My Junk, Thanks Geek!

Jeff,

Did you guys enjoy some good steaks up there?
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

We went to the Waterfall bar and grill, they have great pizza and the kids can play the games.

Scott was ahhh under house arrest, and could not go,,,,, ( he stayed behind and worked on the car, the all nighters have his wife at the end of her rope, and Scotts neck is on the other end. I dont blame him he married up. ;))

Comment

Any pictures or video???
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I forgot he is making a video of it, with the muffler on pulls, it should be pretty sweet.

7500 RPM on the pull, with 4 inch mufflers, it put a smile on everyones face, you could not wipe off.
          ;D
          I can't wait to pull the mufflers and run it on up ;D

Comment

I stayed behind at lunch so me and Mike could scope the crank sensor signal and BE SURE it was going to work good. It did. I have about 6 hours of awesome video.

This is the coolest sounding small chevy I've ever been around. Bar none. And the most aggressive cam... and the least vacuum at idle (4-5 inches when it's warm!)... and the weirdest VE ... etc. etc.

sure wish we could share WHP numbers but it seems we're a target. So... the videos will be more aural excitement than anything ;)

And it is neat to be working with a set of Curtis' (RFD) heads. He and Jeff have figured *something* out because it pulls from about 3600rpm to... well, we stopped at 7500 and it was still pulling... so, I'm not sure where it ends.

Can't wait to see what it does without the mufflers. We'd have that info but, we broke the dyno just before our first open-exhaust pull.

-Scott
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

so I take it the doors open and close again on it till the next big ride on the rear bumper lol
              looking forward to video ;D

Comment

Oh man, does anyone have a tissue, I seem to have a bloody nose over here.

Comment

Allright, enough with the DOD security, lets hear some numbers!

BTW, Jeff, thanks for putting up with Shannon's incessant questions about his new Nova. He's all geeked out about doing Drag Week next year in BB/NA

Comment

Sounds like Mr. Crow is gonna have some stiff competition next year. Hmmm... we haven't heard from him lately. I wonder what he has up his legendary sleeve?

Ron
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

His Dart of coarse!

Comment

Originally posted by revolutionary
                        Allright, enough with the DOD security, lets hear some numbers!

BTW, Jeff, thanks for putting up with Shannon's incessant questions about his new Nova. He's all geeked out about doing Drag Week next year in BB/NA
                        Sounds like a killer ride man!!!!! Cant wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
                        X