monte 5.3 swap questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monte 5.3 swap questions

i have this posted in gen. discussion too but figured i would get more help on this specific question over here.

i found a wrecked 2002 silverado on craigslist. and the guy is selling the motor out of it, which is a 5.3. could i buy the motor, wiring harness and ecu and put it in the monte and just run the motor stock with the stock ecu and wiring harness?

it shouldnt be that hard to wire up, because everything should be there right?

Re: monte 5.3 swap questions

Sounds like a plan... might need some type of speed sensor input from the truck (tranny?)....
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Re: monte 5.3 swap questions

Add maliburacing to the list aswell. I still say getting a 60e will be the easiest way to go and better in the long run.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

tory burch outlet

Discover the latest fashion in tory burch outlet women warehouse. It is our passion and purpose to tory burch shoes sale supply you with trendy bags and tory burch shoes. People always love the tory burch flats on the summer.

Comment

Working...
        X