• Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read all I needed..

it coats everything but a o2 sensor.. GOT IT

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read all I needed..

it coats everything but a o2 sensor.. GOT IT
      How long did YOUR o2 sensor last with leaded fuel Mark? curious.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

a tank full

15.5 gal.
        Last edited by Stich496; April 24, 2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
          a tank full

15.5 gal.

What sensor did you use?
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
            What sensor did you use?
            have to look but iirc they where bosch they are in the garage i'll look later(like after easter)

Comment

did you ever find out which sensor type you killed with "one tankful"? I'm curious because, like I said, I've run thousands of gallons of leaded fuel over them and they work at least as good as the manufacturers claim.

Comment

The only thing that I can think of that will kill a sensor immediately is water shock.
                It'll crack the ceramic inner core.

This can happen with installations that allow condensation to form on the sensor, and I've also had it happen with E85 that may have taken on a high water content.
                Last edited by Bob Holmes; April 28, 2011, 02:36 PM.
                I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
                  The only thing that I can think of that will kill a sensor immediately is water shock.
                  It'll crack the ceramic inner core.

This can happen with installations that allow condensation to form on the sensor, and I've also had it happen with E85 that may have taken on a high water content.
                  yes this is correct that is why they should always be installed towards the top of the pipe at a downward angle.

ive used the same sensor since the lm2 came out and it calibrates like a dream every time i use it and have left it in the pipe for a cross country trip and had no problems at all. (yes i used 110 in the car)
                  Last edited by shaun callaway; May 3, 2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X