Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
      Drool
      x2.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        Drool
        I appreciate the Pavlovian response , but it really belongs under the hood, surrounded by Mark's Mustang. Hopefully he will post some pics of the Stang here for all of us to see. Ive got a few early ones that he sent me to post so I will:
        Attached Files
        www.FBthrottlebodies.com
        Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Didnt realize that Mark's got his car in the Bangshift garage...You can check it out there!
          BKB
          www.FBthrottlebodies.com
          Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Well I have only just joined and decided to place the car in the garage . Car has been on the road since September and has been on a couple of runs one was a Thanksgiving Day at a local track called Lakeside open to all American cars . Have also been to 2 car runs to local gatherings . Car is a buz to drive and when I lift the bonnet it draws a lot of attention with the Tripower . Everything works so well it fired up first turn of the key .My engine builder is installing a new chassis dyno so waiting to run the car and work on the final tune and setup the cold start . The initial ignition map had to be trimmed back with light detonation on acceleration. I am extremely happy with the build and thanks again Bruce .

Comment

OK, I am a chevy man but that is purdy cool (car and manifold)!. Very nice work BKB. How bout a chevy v6 manifold? In order to run fuel rails on my 18 degree heads and enough clearance for my 4-71 blower, I gotta get a sheet metal manifold built and its gonna cost me 4 large.

Comment

Very nice work BKB! Big thumbs up!
                Nick Smithberg
                www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Working...
                X