Injectors seem to be getting better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectors seem to be getting better

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

I wonder if that Billet spray pattern will end up with puddles or cause an accumulation of droplets on the lower flow sections of the port walls depending on the injector's location relative to the port and valve.. The assumption is that these are all running the same pressure and pulse width and are the same lbs/hr rating in which case finer atomization is a good thing. Naturally I'd like to see how the RCI disc type injectors I have would compare?
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Moran Injectors sizing

After going to the Moran site I'd note that these bad boys start at 100 lbs. and go up to 500!

I only see 60% duty cycle on my 96's. Guess I have a way to go before I'm ready for the big boy pants.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Change your fuel, you'll get to those parts pretty quickly on Methanol or Nitro!!!!!!!!!! Figured I'd need two of Moran's 380s per cylinder on 60% nitro.
        I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
        X