Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sequential plus stage injectors with MS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequential plus stage injectors with MS3?

As I'm bench racing my OHC six engine. I was wondering if MegaSquirt 3 could run the main six injectors sequentially, then as boost ramped up have three or so injectors up stream in the intake (or in the throttle body?) turn on batch fire style pouring in alcohol or race gas?

Or if I wanted, could a second full set of injectors upstream come on sequentially with alcohol or race gas? Or would that be a second MS3 box?
    Escaped on a technicality.

As I understand it, you could easily do the later, I'm not sure about the former.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      As I'm bench racing my OHC six engine. I was wondering if MegaSquirt 3 could run the main six injectors sequentially, then as boost ramped up have three or so injectors up stream in the intake (or in the throttle body?) turn on batch fire style pouring in alcohol or race gas?

Or if I wanted, could a second full set of injectors upstream come on sequentially with alcohol or race gas? Or would that be a second MS3 box?
      You can do both. MS3 has 8 high impedance (low current) drivers for sequential use (or batch, or bank if you like), I'd use those as your 6 primary injectors. Then add however many other injectors upstream (these can be low impedance) and run them from either or both of the two Low Impedance drivers that are also built into the MS3x.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
      X