Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Scott

OR anyone else

I have a guy at work, says he changed his kids Nook Color Tablet to a Android Tablet and it has a usb off it.

Can I turn that into a screen for my car, I want to mount it to use as gauges going down the road, then be able to take it off and work on the tune can this be done?

Thanks Jeff
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; January 5, 2012, 11:45 AM.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

They're working on it already. This'll work with your EMS-Pro already:

For all you android phone and tablet owners, EFI Analytics is happy to introduce Shadow Logger MS for Android! Shadow Logger MS is a can capture data logs without a laptop using your Android 2. 1 or h

No need for USB because this one is bluetooth wireless. Android-friendly!
    Last edited by dieselgeek; January 5, 2012, 11:56 AM.
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Sounds reasonable to me as long as you can get the tunerstudio, or equivent app, to run on it.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

Its on the way from Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
            Its on the way from Ebay
            make sure whatever you ordered has Bluetooth and is an Android device (most besides the GayPad are).
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

GayPad hah! I am still waiting for that app, then I'll be sitting pretty.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Okay, for Bill it can be called a Bi-pad.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                  Okay, for Bill it can be called a Bi-pad.
                  I've been forced to deal with "Bring your own technology to work" at my job... making Apple play nice with a Microsoft infrastructure is a huge pain in the ass and frankly, as a Linux guy, I hate both Microsoft and Apple equally and deeply!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                    They're working on it already. This'll work with your EMS-Pro already:

For all you android phone and tablet owners, EFI Analytics is happy to introduce Shadow Logger MS for Android! Shadow Logger MS is a can capture data logs without a laptop using your Android 2. 1 or h

No need for USB because this one is bluetooth wireless. Android-friendly!
                    Pretty cool........

Comment

I had told scott a while back, its been hacked and turned into a android, now if I can just get it away from my son.......

Comment

Can you tune with Shadowlogger? Thought is was for data logging mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by seanm View Post
                          Can you tune with Shadowlogger? Thought is was for data logging mainly.
                          they say it's headed that way. For now, just being able to have custom gauges and good detailed logging - plus GPS and accellerometer data - is awesome IMO.

Comment

Working...
                          X