95 LT1 from caprice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 LT1 from caprice

I'm in the process of pulling the motor out the wagon. I'm just done with the car. I want to eventually put this in my 87 Trans Am ( use to be 350TPI ) I'm saving the computer and trying to save all the under hood wiring.This is slow going. Should I just continue or go with an aftermarket wiring harness. (hands are dirty) I'm going back out to the garage and continue but , I'll check back in awhile. Thanks
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

I say save everything you can and make the choice later. Don't you have enough yard that could hide the whole car from the lady that runs the place. "in case I need something off it" Now that I'm thinking about it that's a lot of scrap metal.

Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Hey Steve, I'm the one wants it out of here. My new phase I guess. Plus it's worth too much in scrap metal. The toyota died also so when I scrap them both out I could possibly buy another s10 - v8 engine swap candidate. When I didn't get any info from any one I just slowly plodded on should get the motor and the harness out today.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
      X