megasquirt tech help in virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megasquirt tech help in virginia

I'm in the Tidewater Va area, megasquirt conversion, and believe its in my best interest to get a pro to help me with my Megasquirt conversion. Anybody that you guys can recommend in my area?

Originally posted by ecorl View Post
    I'm in the Tidewater Va area, megasquirt conversion, and believe its in my best interest to get a pro to help me with my Megasquirt conversion. Anybody that you guys can recommend in my area?
    Peter Florance, or perhaps Wes Kiser. Both can be found on the www.msextra.com forums.

Or fly me in for a weekend...?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Thanks Scott. I contacted Peter Florance and he is going to help me out. I am fairly sure I could set up the VE tables and get it running through trial and error but if I am going to rent dyno time and burn fuel, I would rather pay somebody to help get it done quicker and done correctly.

Comment

Scott, I have met with Peter and he speaks highly of you. It took me all of about 2 minutes talking with him to know he is very sharp and knows his stuff. He has configured the MS2 and is coming over this weekend to help me get this blown v6 started. If this package is going to run, I am confident that the resources expended in getting Peter's assistance is investment well spent. I hope to have good news to share next week.

ed

Comment

Did this happen as anticipated?
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Slight USB connectiviy issues then...it decided to work. All diagnositic checks looked great and fuel pressure was set. Problem: radiator has a leak! Had it fixed and pressure checked after my close encounter with the guard rail last year but the repair shop obviously did a crap job so I told Peter not to come over until I had everything ready. I have a business trip this week and peter is out of town this weekend so its going to be another week before we can put fire in the holes. Peter florance......great guy and very sharp! Will keep you appraised.

Comment

Working...
            X