The new EFI child board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new EFI child board

A few people have asked for this, so let's try it out. If the EFI board dies, I'll just move the posts back to the regular Tech section.

It's my hope that this will be a place for knowledge sharing, not the spot to argue about carburetors versus injection.

Re: The new EFI child board

WOOT!!! Let the knowledge flow!!
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Cool, thanks for starting this board!

Comment

Nice!
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Whaa Hoo! Cool!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I like.

I'm sure a lot of guys on here will be helpfull with my MS install!!!!!!! ;D

Comment

wow

i go away on a fishing trip for 3 days and i come back to find the long awaited EFI board. now i have a proper section to dwell in.

Comment

Coooool.

Me too. I go on vacation to Scottsdale and come back to find this. ;D
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Hey guys. Newbie on board.

Fir EFI info, check out the technical download page on my website.
                  FAST Man EFI, the best tech support. Fast and Holley fuel injection. The highest rated EFI source who answers the phone! Shop our products today! Need help with training and tuning, we offer that too!

Scroll down a tad. I wrote a series of 5 short articles for a local Mopar club.
                  All the articles start with "All You Wanted To Know About EFI But Were Afraid To Ask ... 1-5"

That should help with the terms and the details.

Rich Nedbal
                  FAST Man EFI, the best tech support. Fast and Holley fuel injection. The highest rated EFI source who answers the phone! Shop our products today! Need help with training and tuning, we offer that too!

Comment

Thanks for joining us and helping out.

Comment

That's about right Freiburger creates a monster then dives out before the lead flies.

As a long time old school racer I was amazed every time I looked into a modern Race Car at all the electronics used to run and tune the car!
                      I have one now and I'm still amazed !
                      Luckily for me my Accel Generation 7 times ahead of me allows you to store the tune as well as manufacture a starting tune to get the beast at least running .

I'm starting downloading the tuning instructions [ a second book ] and going bravely right straight into the eye of the tiger.
                      You really need a fully programmable computer to get the full benifit of being totally lost but I cheated and paid a professional for a good tune and saved it in a file so now it's time to learn how to play.

I guarantee if I can learn there's hope for everyone above brain dead !

I sure like the Idea that you can put way more than you need on the fuel and limit the duration of the spray rather than change injectors with every upgrade say to a pro charger !
                      Yeah that's my next mod .
                      And for streetable cars you can have a street tune and a race tune.

It sure makes Hot Rods a lot more usable. I drag , road race and show my C 4 LT 4 383 Corvette Hot Rod making it a Trifecta and of max use to a fellow who is seldom around to have a one use car.

The dang Dana 44 drag gear sure hurts top end over 130 for any length of time as I discovered but TMS has a infield road course that requires little braking and should be friendly with my C 5 brake up grade and C 5 upgrade ride control.

I love Drag racing it's always been my passion but take advantage of modern systems and C 4 corvettes are a bargain [ I have two of em ] and easy to work on , and are at home on road or track or strip.

I'm doing everything I can to keep the aftermarket afloat and D/FW is about as car crazy a place as I have ever seen.
                      I've lost count of the drag strips 5 and two more in construction I hear and two private road tracks open once a month to the public and TMS has several schools and a day of racing on the infield / part oval road course either with a Z 06 or with your own car , two 30 min. free sessions and two supervised 30 min. sessions.

Lot's of fun out there for Car Guys and Gals go get sum !

Comment

larry where are you located

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
                          larry where are you located
                          Home base is Fort Worth Tx. I'm a pilot on a Mississippi Commerical Towing vessell and I'm most often found doing the work thing around 3,000 miles of waterways.

Comment

Working...
                          X