Anyone ever try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever try this

seems it be just the ticket to use the factory computer in a vehicle and be able to tune it, say A TPI set up?

wow. that looks promising. I spotted a section where they have a setup for throttle body injection, 1 barrel for a four cylinder. I have all that from a Subaru, and no control. I would guess all those are good, being flashable.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'd be worried based on the omissions. Does it work with high impedance, low impedance, or both types of injectors? Why does it switch MAP sensors from "boost" to "not in boost" - that tells me there's a huge problem with the software. Can you tune in realtime or do you have to flash to make your changes? Are there spare inputs and outputs? how do you datalog? and about 300 other questions not answered there.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
        I'd be worried based on the omissions. Does it work with high impedance, low impedance, or both types of injectors? Why does it switch MAP sensors from "boost" to "not in boost" - that tells me there's a huge problem with the software. Can you tune in realtime or do you have to flash to make your changes? Are there spare inputs and outputs? how do you datalog? and about 300 other questions not answered there.
        Agreed, but for the guy with a TPI f body that just wants a plug into the stock harness and go, it might be ideal..
        or running a tpi in a rod, and using the stock parts..
        tons of those running around, hint hint DIYEFI

just though it was interesting..

haven't installed intake on engine as I'm squeese'n pennies for all they are worth to save to get the injector bungs welded in before I install it.. so it's ready to go when I want to swap over to the msII
        Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; October 14, 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Mark, we may have been here on the bungs before. I don't remember... at any rate, if you haven't seen this already, have a look at it. Brought to you by our very own BBR.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Mark, we may have been here on the bungs before. I don't remember... at any rate, if you haven't seen this already, have a look at it. Brought to you by our very own BBR.

http://bigblockranger.com/Intakeconversion.html
            thanks I'll look at it tomorrow night when I'm off, I'm neck deep in running wires in walls ,as I made the mistake of say'n "honey while I'm running wire and mudding the plaster should we put lights in the ceiling.. sometimes I just can't keep my mouth shut..
            the EFI will be after the power tour as I don't want me learning to be the reason I miss it this (2014)year..

Comment

There is a thread over on TurboBuick about this:

It looks interesting, a lot of information to take in though.

Comment

Working...
              X