EFI fuel block question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFI fuel block question

OK, I know this is a repeat question and I apologize for the redundancy but i really want to make sure I do this right the first time. I am converting my MFI to an EFI. Injectors above the blower only (no port injection). The guy who set this up for me did not do this mod with fuel rails. The plan is to use a return-style regulator feeding this fuel block which then feeds each injector. So far a few have commented that as long as I keep the regulator close to the distribution block as possible, it should be OK. However, I guess I could tap the top of the distribution block with another line. Then I could feed the block directly from the fuel pump and use the other port to feed the regulator. So, what do you guys think? Can I feed the distribution block directly from my regulator or should I tap another hole and feed the distribution block directly from the pump and send the second line to the regulator?Click image for larger version

Name:	injection_block1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	880863

I'd feed the block direct and have the regulator on the return line after the block..

Comment

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
      I'd feed the block direct and have the regulator on the return line after the block..
      This should be best, but either way can work.

Comment

Working...
      X