Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    The MS3 probably isn't cheaper but can do many more things. Not sure about your scenario but the kit you mentioned as well as any of the "EZ" kits likely will not work for my engine.

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
    Are you talking the terminator or the dominator system?

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Are you talking the terminator or the dominator system?

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
    The total the guy gave me if I were to order it all at once was about $750 that is all un assembled parts and wires to the engine compartment. From there its injectors, sensors, trigger wheel, etc. I might have left something out, I started this yesterday about 2:30 PM.

I think the holley terminator EFI gives you the ECU for $1800 and then you gotta buy everything else.
    holley is everything but the fuel pump and injectors for kit without intake for 1800 the full one with intake is 2700.. it seems to me.. as I was adding up the MSIII and all the other stuff, rails, bungs,senders, throttle body, wiring/etc it was as much or more.. and why I asked if you'd be so kind as to list cost.. and if the part was new or a junkyard part.. now if they'd just make a MS IV with tranny controller built in.. it be the cats @$$
    Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; January 9, 2014, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
    nice, and please. list an itemized price list.. as I'm on the fence.. with the msIII cost and the holley mpefi kit..
    The total the guy gave me if I were to order it all at once was about $750 that is all un assembled parts and wires to the engine compartment. From there its injectors, sensors, trigger wheel, etc. I might have left something out, I started this yesterday about 2:30 PM.

I think the holley terminator EFI gives you the ECU for $1800 and then you gotta buy everything else.
    Last edited by BlueCuda340; January 9, 2014, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    nice, and please. list an itemized price list.. as I'm on the fence.. with the msIII cost and the holley mpefi kit..

Leave a comment:

• 1badmonkey
    replied
    My son ordered an unassembled MSII for his LS swapped mustang, I told him we were gonna order a stim board to build first too!!!

Im terrified of frying the board with my lack of soldering skills... and patience.

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    started a topic Long slow MS3X build starting soon

Long slow MS3X build starting soon

I got with the guys over at DIYautotune and started lining up what I need to start an efi conversion on my Barracuda.

I ordered a stim board to assemble to make sure I am capable or if I need to save up more money and buy assembled pieces LOL. After I get that put together I will start buying more stuff.

It will take awhile since I am planning on doing drag week this year again so that chews up some money. I hope to have it going late 2014 or 2015..so long SLOW build up but I think it will be worth it.

Any pointers or things to avoid?

Its going on my 68 Barracuda with a 360, currently has run a best of [email protected]. The carb is good it performs well and gets pretty good MPG(13) I am just tired of using drill bits you can't see with the naked eye to do my tuning.
Working...
X