Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tuner cat???? it is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuner cat???? it is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any body used tuner cat????????

Re: tuner cat????

hadn't used it, but my truck is tuned with it. supposedly good for stock and bolt on vehicles but is missing some important capabilities.

Comment

i just need someone that has used it .all we are trying to do is turn off vats etc on a 94 lt1 stock ,in a 69 camaro

Comment

If vats is the security system, you can get around it by grounding the yellow wire on the IGN relay.

Comment

without the vats disabled in the ecm it wont fire the injectors

Comment

i dunno if you can disable it in tuner cat... above my knowledge level
            if it is, it would be in a drop down menu on the top

Comment

you can try over on third gen dot org

have you called tuner cat?

Comment

from what i have read, if you figure out the resistance on the chip in the key (if you have it) the you jumper the two wires together with a coresponding resistor in between them. this way the ecm thinks the key is always in. there are 15 different resistor combos for the gm vehicles.

here is a link for the 15 different posible resistors sold as a gm bypass kit.

Directed DEI 652T • Resistors Pack / General Motors GM VATS Override Bypass Kit • Resistor Pack • General Motors GM VATS Override Bypass Kit • Great for charging capacitors • Package Contains 15 Resistors

i sent an email over to tuner cat to see what they can come up with.

Comment

dave i just got a reply back from tuner cat and he said that you can in fact disable this option in with that software.

send an email to [email protected] and he can give you whatever info you need.

Comment

thanks i had been told by the guy whose car im working that they would not talk to you if called etc....guess he is wrong

he went skiing cant get back to car till this weekend not going to talk to them without the program and info in front of me

i was hoping someone here had used it for some advice

Comment

sorry man

they will help you if you need it. from what i understand it is pretty straight forward i just have never used it cause i dont do chip tuning.

i got a reply from him within a day and he said any question feel free so they are willing.

Comment

yes i see that thanks ha still need to get the drivers for the cable to work right!!!!

Comment

GOT IT TO WORK wwwwooooohhhhhooooooo started up kinda............ sitting to long only 3 injectors working, all the rest are stuck . man the mess i could make out of that .pushing the wrong buttons you can adjust damn near everything with that software

Comment

tap em with a screwdriver handle while its running, that usually frees em up, seriously, it works

Comment

good job on figuring it out dude

be careful on what you adjust and if you have anyquestions post them up here or get ahold of tuner cat if you are not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X