Late model dyno tunning in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late model dyno tunning in Michigan

What is the best place in Michigan to get a car dyno tunned? I have a 2005 Mustang with a Procharger and the tune that comes with it. It is great the power is awsome and I am going to wait until I run it at the track before get it tuned (and get the most out of it before I add more power). I am leaning toward Livernoise the are a Procharger dealer and have a good name in tuning. I have thought about Pauls he is a nice guy and knowes alot about thes cars but seems to be more into the roots style blowers on these cars. Will I get a significant increase in power with a tune? Is there a difference power wise from one tuner to another?

Re: Late model dyno tunning in Michigan

I would recommend the tune BEFORE you take it to the track. A good tune is going to make sure that you aren't hurting anything, lots can go wrong with the installation to cause something bad to happen and a tune is not only to maximize power, but to check that everything is healthy. This goes for WOT pulls on teh steret too - not a good idea unless you are running a wideband and skilled at plug reading...

I vote for Pauls. The type of blowers they prefer won't have any bearing on the tuneup at all.

Keep us posted,

-scott
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Re: Late model dyno tunning in Michigan

I vote Pauls too, John Lahone works for Livernois, he used to own
      a shop here in Lansing, he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
      X