Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in with my cuda, maybe I will make it past day one this time

Comment

made it in with 83 mustang sssbpa and my dad made it in with his fe powered 43 willys in street machine eliminator

Comment

We made it, now back to work. Got some parts to buy.Click image for larger version

Name:	20150502_163234_resized.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1027923
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Made it in with my 67 Camaro.

Comment

I'm in. Whew. Also thanks to my wife. Had two laptops and three iPhones on line refreshing the page for the link.
            All 12 Drag Weeks, same junk

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
              I got in. But it's bittersweet because I know many did not.

Bittersweet indeed. I made it in even after my computer completely locked up after a few dozen refreshes and I had to do a hard restart on it, then still couldn't find the link. I IM'd someone that had posted on Facebook that they were in and asked for the link which was provided and got in.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I made it in. The link was flaky it came and went. I'm glad I posted it here and on fb looks like I helped a few guys get in. I was looking for the link using both Firefox and Internet Explorer and Firefox worked better
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Made it in.70 Nova SME, not fast enough for pro street, wasn't easy. Missed getting second car in. System looked up. Then it was all over like teenage sex. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

What a bunch of tension registering. First there was no active link where Hot Rod said if would be, but about 4 minutes past 9 it opened and I got registered as quick as I could type.
                    See you all in Madison. 1900 miles from San Diego.

Comment

I'm in.
                      Last edited by RUST; May 3, 2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I made it in and didn't think I would after it sold out so fast last year, SR/SB/NA another long haul from Phoenix I can't wait to see you all there. 1972 Concours Wagon

Comment

We made it in. No link, just in time at like 12:12, then an earthquake......... what a stressful morning.
                          Drag Week 2015 - 2nd place Unlimited
                          Drag Week 2015 - 5th Overall
                          Drag Week 2016 - 2nd place Unlimited
                          Drag Week 2016 - 6th Overall

Comment

Made it in after the heart palpitations I had when the link didn't show up til 8 minutes after. Then from the grips of despair I made it lol I hope it isn't as f'n hot as it was the first few days of last year. 93 fox turbo ls.

Comment

I am in!! Didn't think I was going to make it, finally found the link at 9:08pst! My confirmation email us at 9:14pst! So my gold challenger will be back for sme.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4188.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1028056
                                Can't Believe we made it no link till 6 minutes after.
                                Sorting out some Clutch, linkage, Heater, Vibration, Brakes, Valve float, add a Roll Bar issues
                                Yup almost ready
                                CC Nats 78, 79, 82, 83
                                Finished Drag Week 06, 07, 14, 15, 16
                                All in the same car

Comment

Working...
                                X