• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG here, I'm in! Tony good to see you here
    1st post 1st Drag week
    67 Camaro SRSBNA

Comment

I'm in with a Mustang. That wasn't fun. Thanks Jim.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie67 View Post
        FNG here, I'm in! Tony good to see you here
        1st post 1st Drag week
        67 Camaro SRSBNA
        Awesome!
        Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
        Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
        Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
        Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Methinks we should all buy Jim lunch/beer for being kind enough and quick enough to post the link.
          It was the difference between making it in or not for a few of us....
          2015 Street Machine Eliminator Runner-up
          2016 Street Machine Eliminator Winner

Comment

WAGZILLA IS IN....2013 CTS-V Wagon

Comment

checking in made it! SRSBPA for 3rd year with my 86 El Camino

Comment

I made it!!!

Comment

Another Pontiac in. Redemption year after losing oil pressure in Topeka last year. Back with a better bullet.

Comment

I'm lucky to have made it in. The hotrod.com link didn't come up until well after 9:04!
                    D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

We're in! The delayed link appearance had me wondering but thanks to my wife's fast typing, we're good.

Comment

I made it! I don't know how, I shouldn't have. The link was right where it was supposed to be, but didn't show up until 11:05, after hitting refresh every 20 seconds since 10:59. Then my credit card got rejected because I put in the wrong number, then when I was trying to type, Jay called, but I dind't answer. I figured he was going to tell me he was in, but later I found out that he was looking for the link and couldn't find it. So I ran out to my truck and got my credit cards to try retyping it, and then it worked. I hit the go button at 11:14, and was very surprised to get in.
                        Now i REALLY need to get busy on my car.
                        I also have a GREAT trunk monkey lined up, my drag racin' buddy Jeff: AKA JericoGTX
                        Last edited by Hemi Joel; May 2, 2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Rodmon here im back in me and my old red camaro

Comment

I got in. But it's bittersweet because I know many did not.
                            Last edited by MikeG; May 2, 2015, 01:43 PM.

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
                            Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
                            Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
                            Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

wow I made it in, unlimited or iron , twin turbo bbc in a chevy chevette , also a second car chevy 2 twin turbo ls, this should be a great outing

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
                                I made it! I don't know how, I shouldn't have. The link was right where it was supposed to be, but didn't show up until 11:05, after hitting refresh every 20 seconds since 10:59. Then my credit card got rejected because I put in the wrong number, then when I was trying to type, Jay called, but I dind't answer. I figured he was going to tell me he was in, but later I found out that he was looking for the link and couldn't find it. So I ran out to my truck and got my credit cards to try retyping it, and then it worked. I hit the go button at 11:14, and was very surprised to get in.
                                Now i REALLY need to get busy on my car.
                                I also have a GREAT trunk monkey lined up, my drag racin' buddy Jeff: AKA JericoGTX
                                Sh!t. Looks like I gotta buy that happy meal now for the GV certificate. Glad ya made it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X