X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drag week

found march issue at 7-11 like 10 minitues ago wo ho

Re: drag week

Yep, and it's a good read. I think Dave left the magazine in good hands.... it's a great issue, just kinda weird without Freiburger.

Comment

Great!!! Im going to use my Barnes&Noble gift card to get mutiple copies!

Comment

:o i only just got feb's edition last week, i guess thats what you get for being in another country

Comment

I just seen the Drag Week issue love the way the yellow S-10 leaves, that is one
          bad truck along with the white chevelle and purple firebird all 3 of them winning
          there classes.

Comment

we one our class green mustang pulling trailer in the mag

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
              the one on page 49?

ya i picked the issue up today at a gas station (i renewed my subscription late and cant miss an issue). some great articles here

Comment

If your talking about the green mustang with the turbo what a wild car that was.
                If you seen that car some sat night on the street.You would never had given it a
                secound thought until it kick your ass.Very cool car

Comment

Mike Thompson here. (aka) yellowS10 . Wanna trade for the green stang. Thats one bad mofo ;D. Theres a guy with a green 69 chevelle in our town and Id like to kick his ass :o

Comment

Is it that green mustang with the Cuda driveshaft? ;D ;D ;DCongrats to EB3Motorsports!

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
                      way to go man!! I didn't know that was you. We were with you all week! nice job, I don't have the magazine issue yet but should in a few days,

-scott
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

This really blows I just checked after reading this at like 10 places and no one has one >
                        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff,In our area it should be put out this coming week.I checked with our local magazine distibutor about the March issue last week.Be patient Grasshopper. ;D

Comment

I am used to being the slow guy :
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I just checked at multiple gas stations, grocery stores, discount stores and one book store. No luck. I guess thats what happens when you live in mizzery I mean Missouri!

Comment

Working...
                              X