HRM Drag Week Article!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRM Drag Week Article!!!!

If I missed the thread already started here, feel free to link me to it!

I thought it was pretty damn good, some amazing shots of the ProRides Camaro, that's for sure! I haven't read the whole article yet, but I was really excited to see the paint color I chose to write down on the registration form for the Fairmont made it in there!

"Vanilla Poop wth rust flakes" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: HRM Drag Week Article!!!!

Damn, NOONE wants to talk about it

Comment

Im stilll waiting on the Pony Express to deliver mine ;D

Comment

Kyle,
        The "snail mail" hasn't made it to the East coast yet either, so I don't know what you are talking about (yet).

Comment

I haven't seen anything here in AZ yet either.

Is Hot Rod on backorder?

Comment

Hey Kyle. You cant take away all the fun that was even funner than PGDs but I was a little shocked on how little coverage it all got. Theres alot of great stories they should have wrote about. I blame it all on DF ;D ;D

Comment

I'm going to have my son go out at noon to see if he can find the issue. It was fun following "Vanilla Poop" to the photo shoot. In fact, all of DW was fun!

Cheers!

John

Comment

Originally posted by usmlsmk
                Hey Kyle. You cant take away all the fun that was even funner than PGDs but I was a little shocked on how little coverage it all got. Theres alot of great stories they should have wrote about. I blame it all on DF ;D ;D
                I think this year, there were so many "I rebuilt my motor in the parking lot" stories, that there won't be as many of them told. The carnage this year was crazy, but the will to survive definitely clicked up a few notches from previous years!
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Also still waiting on my 2007 Drag Week video from Kyle. I wonder which one will get here first ??
                  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster
                    Also still waiting on my 2007 Drag Week video from Kyle. I wonder which one will get here first ??
                    ;D
                    maybe if you remind him seventeen more times it'll happen faster.
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                      Originally posted by WhiteMonster
                      ;D
                      maybe if you remind him seventeen more times it'll happen faster.
                      If I pester him too much, he might move mine to the bottom of the pile, and we can't have that !!!
                      :o

Comment

I have decided not to complain about the lame photo coverage of the quickest and fastest normally aspirated drag week car 2 years in a row. At least this year the facts are factual :'( :'( :-X :-X
                        Oh and that little thing about piloting two competition vehicles for the week to two class wins......I am not bitter at all.
                        I know, I will quit rambling now but this may be somewhat therapeutic for me ;D.

Comment

Originally posted by seered
                          At least this year the facts are factual :'( :'( :-X :-X
                          Hey Doc my feet are still bothering me! ;D
                          Maybe you will get your jacket now that the issue is out.

Comment

Sure, it will probably arrive in size 4T (4toddler) and be as useful as the smaller than business card photograph in the magazine. :o

Comment

Working...
                            X