Waiting List numbers are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting List numbers are out

# 16 and keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will make it in Rodney
    1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
    1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Dad and I are 102 & 103. Guess that's what happens when you get busy working on the car and forget about registration day. What are the odds we still get an invite by tech day?

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
        # 16 and keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Those with initials RM go to the back of the line.
        Dave
        69 Mustang ProStreet
        70 Torino

Comment

114 on the wait list.

Comment

# 36 better than last year # 90 but still got in
            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

No number yet for me.... I'll be so far down the list I probably wont
              see a number for a week or so from now.... they might even have
              to use a multiplying factor for mine

Comment

Traditional thought is that 25% of those that register do not show... So 400 * .25 = 100. If that logic holds, # under 100 is "safe". I would be that anybody with a # under 150 should get in if they show up. Probably anybody that shows up ready to run will get in... My number is 115.

Comment

#98 checking in. This was my first attempt to register/participate. Being located in southeast Michigan it seemed like a no-brainer to at least try.

I do have a question about crew/drivers. The registration fields only asked for the name of one person. What about additional crew/drivers? Do you need to send in the names of those people too?

Comment

Damn.... I got my number today also......... 154... not as bad as
                    I figured but there wont be 154 drop outs... normal amount is
                    20% will drop out.... and if I am correct isnt this year 400 spots
                    for DW.. if thats true then I wont see a e-mail saying I'm in.. BUT
                    I will show up anyways

Comment

Originally posted by c2xejk View Post
                      Traditional thought is that 25% of those that register do not show... So 400 * .25 = 100. If that logic holds, # under 100 is "safe". I would be that anybody with a # under 150 should get in if they show up. Probably anybody that shows up ready to run will get in... My number is 115.

I think a 20 to 25% or higher drop out rate on the wait list could be expected also.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by kscheel View Post
                        #98 checking in. This was my first attempt to register/participate. Being located in southeast Michigan it seemed like a no-brainer to at least try.

I do have a question about crew/drivers. The registration fields only asked for the name of one person. What about additional crew/drivers? Do you need to send in the names of those people too?
                        The rules go over the crew and additional driver... I think the Additional driver is a fee of $50.00 there is no cost for the crew

Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                        Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by c2xejk View Post

I'm 176 and I feel pretty confident that I will make it in. Sucks being that far out on a list of "maybe".......but I'm going regardless.
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post

I'm 176 and I feel pretty confident that I will make it in. Sucks being that far out on a list of "maybe".......but I'm going regardless.

I would feel confident and show up with a 176! Many on the waiting list will not show up...

Comment

They had sent me a number by mistake even though I got in. Maybe that just shifted everyone up a spot?

Comment

Working...
                              X