Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will everyone start getting to NTR for tech day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will everyone start getting to NTR for tech day?

I was hoping that Saturday the 10th would be a test n tune or something but nothing is on the schedule. Everyone just show up Sunday morning at the track?

some of us who are driving a ways will plan to show up at the hotel Saturday during the day....just to have a little extra time in case something happens on the trip.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I won't "hotel" till day 2, I plan on staying in my motorhome Saturday and Sunday nights at the track. I'll probably be camped out at the gate on Saturday. I thought I had a long trip to day1 and you're +10hrs.
      Last edited by Nmbr1GMfan; June 10, 2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

yeah, it's quite a haul this year to get there. But they made up for it, by having two Drag Weekends in my backyard
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

My plan is to be at the hotel Saturday.

Drag Week 2014 Broke down on the drive to Tulsa https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry019.gif
          Drag Week 2015 Street Machine Eliminator Finished
          Drag Week 2016 out day one, better luck next year I hope
          Drag Week 2017 out day one second pass trans went, next year in question https://www.bangshift.com/forum/core...y-angry034.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
            I won't "hotel" till day 2, I plan on staying in my motorhome Saturday and Sunday nights at the track. I'll probably be camped out at the gate on Saturday. I thought I had a long trip to day1 and you're +10hrs.
            Same here. Also Friday the 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post

So you will be there on Friday then... I could probably swing a Friday arrival too hmmmm.

Comment

Hey Joel, what car are you bringing this year? I'll be in the tank(66 Galaxie) again.

Comment

I'm thinking Saturday... will stay in the trailer Sat and Sun.. till
                  I have to put t he trailer away... gonna talk to the other guys
                  that I will be hanging with.. if they want to be there on Friday..
                  thats fine by me... just a little more time for a cold one... LOL
                  of course if my junk is still in one piece .... never can tell on mine

Comment

Alan, I plan to bring my 31 Plymouth coupe. I better get busy tho, I still have a bout a years worth of work to do on it.

Comment

Alan, I plan to bring my 31 Plymouth coupe. I better get busy tho, I still have a bout a years worth of work to do on it.
                      Glad to hear I'm not the lone ranger on time management.

Comment

I'm gonna do a cam and head change in a few weeks... gonna
                        get rid of the iron heads and put on my alum ones.. then I'm
                        pulling the roller cam out and putting in a solid FT... the roller
                        thats in it isnt real friendly with the injection being a 105 lsa..
                        plus I've had these roller lifters in the engine a FEW years...
                        I'll try the FT and see how I like it... its been over 20 years
                        since I've run anything but a roller... if I do change back too a
                        roller I'll go with the bushed ones next time... I tried to get
                        something thats close to the roller but with a 110 lsa... the
                        lope on that roller was bad... was driving me crazy.. if I wasnt
                        on the brakes pretty good each time it would lope it would move
                        forward a little

Comment

I think we plan to show up on Sunday.We are driving half way on Saturday from Orlando to Charlotte Nc to my place there and then get up SUnday morning .

Comment

Not sure if I'm trailering or not this year... Think its around 250 - 300 miles away not far so might just drive...
                            Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                            Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

We will be rolling in from Texas late Friday night. I wanted Saturday to chill,meet and greet

Comment

Working...
                              X