Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will everyone start getting to NTR for tech day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be leaving from Palm Beach, Fl sometime Friday, planning on arriving Saturday noonish. Picking up the uhaul, checking in the hotel, and hanging out. Possibly meeting some of you.

Comment

The way things are going..I'll be ready about a month after the
      event is done

Comment

I'll be rolling in on tech inspection day, but I'll be at the back of the line since I didnt preregister.
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

93alexcoupe I'll be leaving from Jupiter very early Friday morning, driving solo as my son is flying into Ohio from Denver. If you want some company on the road let me know, I'm splitting the trip into 2 days, no plan where or when I stop Friday. This is my second DW, got any questions feel free.

Comment

We have two cars leaving the Orlando area Friday morning as well, I know four other local cars that are heading up, but I am not sure if they are leaving with us or not as of yet. No real plans on where to stop Friday nite, but the plan is to be somewhere in the West Virginia area and then a short drive Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
              I'm gonna do a cam and head change in a few weeks... gonna
              get rid of the iron heads and put on my alum ones.. then I'm
              pulling the roller cam out and putting in a solid FT... the roller
              thats in it isnt real friendly with the injection being a 105 lsa..
              plus I've had these roller lifters in the engine a FEW years...
              I'll try the FT and see how I like it... its been over 20 years
              since I've run anything but a roller... if I do change back too a
              roller I'll go with the bushed ones next time... I tried to get
              something thats close to the roller but with a 110 lsa... the
              lope on that roller was bad... was driving me crazy.. if I wasnt
              on the brakes pretty good each time it would lope it would move
              forward a little

No offense meant here, but do the least you need to get it running and get it to the event. You have the same issue I have- signing up and not making it. Neither of us are shooting to be the baddest of the bad, so just do the least to get the car to the event. The more you change the more opportunity for failure.
              Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Looks like quite a few leaving Friday from Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrance View Post
                  93alexcoupe I'll be leaving from Jupiter very early Friday morning, driving solo as my son is flying into Ohio from Denver. If you want some company on the road let me know, I'm splitting the trip into 2 days, no plan where or when I stop Friday. This is my second DW, got any questions feel free.
                  Yeah man sounds like a good idea, not sure exactly what we are leaving Friday morning but we will figure it out when its closer. I have no plan either on where to stop, I was just going to keep driving til I got tired Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ytnova View Post
                    We have two cars leaving the Orlando area Friday morning as well, I know four other local cars that are heading up, but I am not sure if they are leaving with us or not as of yet. No real plans on where to stop Friday nite, but the plan is to be somewhere in the West Virginia area and then a short drive Saturday.
                    We should do a FL convoy lol

Comment

Originally posted by 93alexcoupe View Post

We should do a FL convoy lol
                      Yes we should! I'm a passenger so I will need to try and talk the driver into Friday from Orlando rather then Saturday to my place in NC .
                      Our plan has been to drive from Orlando to Charlotte NC on Saturday then on to NTR on Sunday morning.

Comment

I'll be leaving from the west coast of FL. more than likely Friday morning but I'm towing my car.

Comment

I have a BOP race Saturday in Byron and will trailer part way that evening...plan to get into NTR late morning.

Comment

I plan on being to our hotel late Saturday afternoon or early evening in time for dinner and a few drinks in the parking lot.
                            '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
                            2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

Just wanted to say hi, I am local to columbus ohio.My name is Danny i will have the 65 nova wagon w/ls2 TT. If anyone needs extra tools or a garage in a mad dash before we leave columbus just reach out to me and i will help any way i can.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyallen3671 View Post
                                Just wanted to say hi, I am local to columbus ohio.My name is Danny i will have the 65 nova wagon w/ls2 TT. If anyone needs extra tools or a garage in a mad dash before we leave columbus just reach out to me and i will help any way i can.
                                Thanks Danny, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X