X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malc
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this, could'nt have chosen a better vehicle......😎
    Last edited by malc; November 5, 2016, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• racefast
    replied
    if you have not acquired your gf5r yet I have on I can make you a deal on

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    A white Thirdgen with 3 pedals? Sounds good to me!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Drag Week Lucas Oil 2016 Resized.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1129910

I we can all be there next year Matt, and even better if we all make it to the 2nd annual Stick Shift Shootout.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Walter
    replied
    whew, no gear vendors for me. that's way more than i intend to spend this winter, lol!

Leave a comment:

• chevy only racing
    replied
    That sounds great. All I can say is lots of testing is a must. We went this year with two cars that had new combos and no track time and Monday didn't go well. Sunday test and tune turned into tech line Sunday for us. Haha.

G force gf5r is a awesome trans my first year with it. If you run a gearvendors with it might make sure your shifter set back isn't to far it will hit the adapter housing. Rick Johnson was very helpful getting mine fixed to not hit we did have to move it forward and shorten up the shifter rods. My shifter is set at 23" to the front side of the handle from front of trans.

Good luck on your build.

Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Matt Walter
    started a topic trying again

trying again

I plan to hit the build hard over the winter and hoping to bring the SpeedMullet out for the 2017 drag week. It has become my number 1 goal for 2017. here's to putting in work and making it happen I tried back in 2014 to make it and just couldn't get it together. we have since had our first baby, have baby number 2 on the way, which will be here before drag week 2017, and the car has been through several changes. this winter's biggest update will be going from a t56 to a G-Force gf5r

any stick shift racers feel free to sound off :D
    Last edited by Matt Walter; October 30, 2016, 06:59 PM.
Working...
X