X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Week 2017 Registration March 4th

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Here we go....... a race to get registered to go racing......
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Surprised that as a charter member of the online HotRod Network I wasn't notified about this today. I even had an email "newsletter" today that didn't mention it.

Comment

oh, their internet presence is not the best....
        My fabulous web page

Comment

The quest for a # < 400 is on......................
          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Its the great challenge, get registered. Either way I'm showing up

Comment

Same here were showing up as well.

Comment

Is there any fee to get on the wait list?

Comment

nope! It's free. It costs money to register, though. For the wait list, just send an email as soon as registration is full.

My fabulous web page

Comment

It was posted somewhere, but how much more is registration on-site? Assuming the stars align and they don't send anyone away.
                    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post
                      It was posted somewhere, but how much more is registration on-site? Assuming the stars align and they don't send anyone away.
                      Register on site last 2 years think it was $ 25 more
                      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

I'll be ready. Already set an alarm and reminder. Again, if I don't get in wait list but I will likely caravan with Ed @CP/Carrillo (C7 Z06).

Comment

hey guys!, newbie to the board...gonna try to get registered tomm...totally confused on how they are doing it. it says thru raceit? i used the link hotrod has to raceit, it looks like a runners registry site? well i registered for their site to help in this process...it doesnt show dragweek anywhere on that site...ok what the heck am i missing??

Comment

What you are missing, is that ON PURPOSE, Drag Week registration does NOT show up on the Raceit site, until AFTER the appointed time on the morning of March 4th. The link to the Drag Week registration page on Raceit. will appear at that time on the hotrod.com site. But it's usually a little late, and you need to refresh your browser to see it, and maybe dump the cache, or clear cookies, or something. It's a real fun time! I'm glad I won my class last year.

My fabulous web page

Comment

ok, i'm only half losing my mind! thank you for the guidance!..dam..that was really throwing me off. i thought maybe it would at least show it but not let you register...ok all is good for now..i'm going to be screwed on pre-registration anyway....i have lightning slow internet and my typing skills...are well...weak..lol..nope they suck!! hey thanks for the info!!

Comment

Working...
                              X