Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jeff Lutz Return to Drag Week 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jeff Lutz Return to Drag Week 2017?

With Jeff Lutz being affiliated with Street Outlaws, are his appearances (such as Drag Week) regulated by Discovery Channel as Big Chief's and Murder Nova's are? In 2010 I had heard that Discovery got the lawyers involved when Hot Rod recorded/broadcasted footage of Murder Nova making passes the first day of Drag Week 2010.
    Last edited by BradFuhrmann; April 24, 2017, 04:50 AM.

I think he will be there. It is rumored that he and/or Jeff Jr are bringing back the original 57 (The Beast) for ultimate iron. I don't think he will bring Mad Max this year, I think he accomplished what he wanted and wants to get back to his roots at DW. Just my .02.

Comment

That makes sense, I just wasn't sure since Discovery is so sensitive about what the Street Outlaws guys do. (I.e. Chief and Shawn's podcast) I had heard that one of Jeff's 57' Chevys may be making its way onto the list since Jeff's promod was booted from "the list".

Comment

Lutz is taking this season off of Street Outlaws, and will be back on the following season with one of the 57's.

The big question is, will Larson ever come back to Drag Week? Doug Cline? Which car will Bailey bring?

Comment

Originally posted by JERICOGTX View Post
          Lutz is taking this season off of Street Outlaws, and will be back on the following season with one of the 57's.

The big question is, will Larson ever come back to Drag Week? Doug Cline? Which car will Bailey bring?
          ​Bailey will bring 2.0 again, he had some issues to work out with the injectors. He needs redemption.

​Lutz, who knows. I think he will definitely be back, in what? Tough to say. I think the Camaro will be back.

​Larson and crew? Doubtful I think there is some stuff going on and he is going to focus on rocky mountain race week.

​Just my opinion for what its worth.

Comment

I feel so slighted that nobody cares that I'll be there

Comment

I feel like a kid in class waving my arm going "I know, I know". Lutz posted a picture of a glass 57 trunk lid on his Facebook page and said he was getting ready for another list run.
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Doug and LL at DW? Probly not.I know that Joe and Michelle Barry are concentrating on Black Betty(Michelles car). Not sure if they are also bringing Joes car.

Comment

Since Street Outlaws only started in 2013, I don't buy the lawyering up comment about 2010 - I guess that is the 1 time Shawn tried to do DW.

As for Lutz, I am sure he is free to do what he wants. I spoke to him back in October and he said the fiberglass 57 was sold. So he may be lightening up the other 57 for SO. He wasn't sure about DW2017 as he was still recovering from DW2016.

Baily will be back with his newer car- he still has things to prove. Larson won't. Come back- there is $$ to win at RMRW. He will chase that- plus he disagrees with DWs rules.
                  Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Working...
                  X