Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting closer. Who is still planning on going???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 step forward 2 steps back, got the power back on saturday motor built in and running on monday, most of the floor done, I thought I had a bad wheel bearing pulled it apart and found a bad spindle. getting one overnited to my dads, a couple cities over. ups still not delivering to the shop yet. So i decided to get the brakes having a lot of trouble getting them bled i replaced and moved the master cylinder added a line lock and proporting valve and i still have lots of small things lights, horn, packing, test driving ect.. hopefully a new day will fix it all

Comment

• For the ones that are on the waiting list and have a # are they not announcing if you moved up on the list this year

Comment

• Thanks for that bit of info. as well. I won't wait for an email. We are down to the packing stage.
        GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

• Originally posted by racefast View Post
          1 step forward 2 steps back, got the power back on saturday motor built in and running on monday, most of the floor done, I thought I had a bad wheel bearing pulled it apart and found a bad spindle. getting one overnited to my dads, a couple cities over. ups still not delivering to the shop yet. So i decided to get the brakes having a lot of trouble getting them bled i replaced and moved the master cylinder added a line lock and proporting valve and i still have lots of small things lights, horn, packing, test driving ect.. hopefully a new day will fix it all
          keep after it!! you can do it!!!

Comment

• so what can we expect at tech?....i assume they want the car race ready?..so we have to unload all of our stuff and mount up our race rubber? then after tech we can make test passes or call it a day and watch the fun?

Comment

• Mostly. I've done it in street trim they are not real picky as long as they can inspect everything. if you have tires that might need to be measured, you probably need them on the car. so they can be measured.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I got the email from Hot Rod. As long as you are there by 1 pm and report to the Hot Rod Trailer BEFORE entering the tech lanes you are in. They will go though the registered entries first. Once that is finished they will go to the waiting list. Once through the waiting list and sending them to the tech line, anybody else who has the entry fee and has reported in by 1 pm will be allow to register on-site and go through tech.

I need a BOV and a Flange!

The turbo upgrade came in, about 10 am actually this morning. Still don't know if I procure a clutch so that's why it hasn't gone back together..

Still a ton to do and coming from Southern California... 25-30 hr drive. Used to drive trucks not an issue but traffic, who knows.

Comment

• good luck Dj we'll see you there!!

Comment

• Guys I've been real quiet the last many months - best of luck to all of the DWers - I'll be with you in spirit.

Very sorry to hear about the tragic loss of a fellow DW racer, prayers for the family.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Good Luck everybody. I will be there next year.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                        X