Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Week 2018 Registration Date Announced

the link to where the link will be.

honda-engines,headlight,engine-idle,paint,exterior,bmw,chevy-trucks,ford-engines,coupes,ram,luxury-cars,53-ls-engine,auctions,gear-guide,jeep-jl,camber,street-rodder,boss-429,4x4-truck,placeholder,plymouth,custom-trucks,vq35de,air-filter-and-intake,custom-cars,taillight,vans,hyundai,bentley,mustang-svo,instrument-panel,rear-seat,all-stars,audi,supercharger,batteries,insurance,shelby-gt,archive,rat-rod,cylinder-head,aston-martin,evtlc,car-battery,crankcase,isuzu,overland-vehicles,restomod,trunk,mustang-50,engine-drivetrain,motorcycles,mopar,vinfast,srt,chevy-43-v6,gmc,coilovers,mopar-crate-engines,off-road-truck,svod,compression-ratio,technology,muffler,supercars,pickup-truck,interviews,jdm,4l80e-transmission,jeep-yj,rear-view,refurb,jeep,4-wheel-drive,sdv,square-body-chevy,best-drivers-car,car-profiles,interior,wiring-harness,crate-engines,fisker,shelby-gt500,muscle-cars,transfer-case,body-kit,fuel-injector,bold-predictions,bollinger,efi,powerstroke,quadrajet-carburetor,chevy-nova,off-road-vehicles,products-services,alfa-romeo,turbo,43-vortec,air-compressor,polestar,cobra-jet,autonomouss-vehicles,k24-engine,vortec-heads,affiliate,side-view,winch,izmo,convertibles,wire-wheels,sedans,engine,jeep-40-engine,readers-rides,inevitable,jeep-cj,doors,hot-rod-podcast,borla-exhaust,wheel-fitment,front,small-block-chevy,comp-cams,roadkill,emissions-test,scion,road-trips,hatchbacks,beadlock-wheels,door-handle,super-chevy,lexus,4th-gen-camaro,chevy-350,motorhome,karma,military-vehicles,body-filler,paint-body,53-engine,mazda,ford-f100,atv,jeep-tj,grille,chemicals,transmission,barn-finds,museums,32-ford,custom-paint,lincoln,jeep-xj,roadster,3rd-gen-cummins,gas-engine,1st-gen-camaro,used-cars,rolls-royce,4-wheel-and-off-road,death-wobble,buyers-guide,first-test,454-engine,duramax,daewoo,design,honda,lq4-engine,327-engine,transmission-fluid,diesel-trucks,suspension,dodge-daytona,3rd-gen-camaro,mustang-2,parts,fiat,lq9-engine,tire-ratings,chevrolet,testdata,atvs-utvs,eagle,street-outlaws,diesel,restoration,shortbed,1st-gen-cummins,volvo,jdm-engines,street-freaks,oldsmobile,bumper,holley-efi,302-engine,electric-truck,infiniti,mt75,lowrider-art,camshaft,mercury,kia,maybach,fox-body-mustang,dodge,saturn,marketing,air-vents,canoo,week-to-wicked,automatic-transmission,temp-control,muncie-4-speed,wheels-tires,v8-engine,vtec,distributor-cap,classic-trucks,inevitable-landing,angular-front,motorsports,utility-trailers,steering-column,ls-engine,trucks,cummins-diesel,cadillac,55-chevy,subaru,drift-trike,jeep-jk,front-seat,disc-brake,dodge-scat-pack,general-motors,engine-build,obs-ford,t56-transmission,motortrend75,motor-oil,building-engines,horsepower-vs-torque,wheel-spacers,ford-9-inch-rear-end,chrysler,4l60e-transmission,parts-accessories,big-block-chevy,chassis,nascar,lifted-trucks,tire-reviews,sports-cars,acura,intake-manifold,bicycles,s197-mustang,maserati,2jzgte,bugatti,ls1-engine,classic-performance-products,ford-crate-engines,wheel-alignment,interior-electrical,flathead-engine,accessories,lsa-engine,60s-cars,90s-cars,buick,automotive-paint,off-roading,engine-swap,spark-plug,mini,lotus,nissan,mitsubishi,lamborghini,utv,porsche,rivian,audio-system,57-hemi,suzuki,lead,s550-mustang,289-engine,diesel-exhaust-fluid,land-rover,mclaren,car-headers,lifestyle,am-general,g-body,lucid,buying-advice,mecum,700r4-transmission,70s-cars,tri-five-chevy,80s-cars,dually,drag-racing,gasser,exhaust-manifold,351-cleveland,t5-transmission,351-windsor,products,pontiac,coda,protectants-and-wipes,angular-rear,ls3-engine,car-design,tesla,hemi-engine,door-controls,front-three-quarter,thumbnail,prerunner,awards,ford,wheel-offset,services,side-x-side,camaro-v6,sr20det,vortec-8100,front-view,hummer,smart,air-ride-suspension,56-chevy,chassis-suspension,diesel-engine,hybrids,impala-lowrider,volkswagen,history,jaguar,mercedes-benz,longbed,2nd-gen-cummins,hot-rod,chevy-chevelle,wheel-cap,international-trucks,mirror,lowrider-truck,alternator-repair,sn95-mustang,tuner-cars,gear-shift,53-vortec,classic-mustangs,car-title,dashboard,gearing-ratio,chevy-pickup,camper-van,engine-oil,chevy-305,saab,instrument-cluster,hydraulic,recreational-vehicles,ferrari,2nd-gen-camaro,engine-block,carburetor,drive-axle,4-wheel-drive-and-sport-utility,57-chevy,c4-transmission,maintenance,luxury-suv,genesis,diesel-vs-gas,coyote-engine,project-cars,electrics,lights,steering-wheel,drag-car,toyota,lowrider-bike,lowriders,suv,intellichoice,top-chop
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Get er done !

Comment

*sigh*. gotta sit this year out. tried to do too much too fast last year and i'm hurting over it still :/
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps24d553b8.jpg
      Join The Militia

Comment

Trying to decide whether to try to get a spot. I still have not made a good pass in the car on drag tires. I might wait and try to get on the waiting list. I hate to miss Dragweek while it's on the East Coast who know when it will come back.

Does anyone need a trunk monkey?
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Walter View Post
          *sigh*. gotta sit this year out. tried to do too much too fast last year and i'm hurting over it still :/
          Shit Matt. That sucks. You going to be doing anything local?
          Last edited by Deucemopar; February 20, 2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Last year they used RaceIt as the sign-up vendor. They said they aren’t using them this year .... anyone hear if they are using any service or sign-up/register vendor where we have to create an account before the gates open up for sign up?

Comment

those of us who get early registration from placing, might be able to tell you after this weekend
              My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by Deucemopar View Post
                Last year they used RaceIt as the sign-up vendor. They said they aren’t using them this year .... anyone hear if they are using any service or sign-up/register vendor where we have to create an account before the gates open up for sign up?
                I just registered at this forum to ask this very question, Let us know Squirrel !!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  those of us who get early registration from placing, might be able to tell you after this weekend
                  Cool Thanks man !

Comment

they are using tixonlinenow.com, but I don't know if you can set up an account there. Preregistration went pretty quick, although I didn't check my email for a few hours after they sent it, so I didn't get #1, like I was hoping. But that's not a problem...
                    My fabulous web page

Comment

I just went tixonline and I found nothing for an account sing up or much else only a link to what I would say is parent company

Comment

Not surprising. If you have your computer browser set to fill forms in automatically, that might speed it up. name, address, etc.
                        My fabulous web page

Comment

Thanks man !

Comment

Well, that went pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                              Well, that went pretty quick.
                              Ya. Last year I think they said 7 minutes and this year 5 minutes and it was filled. Geeze.

Comment

Working...
                              X