No announcement yet.

Well, that was quick. Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was posted on Hot Rod's web page? Anyways, it's the same link for early and regular registration. If you do it early, you need the code from Hot Rod, that you will get if you placed last year. If you don't have the code, wait until the anointed time, refresh your browser often, and when it "goes live", fill in the form as fast as you can.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by 55chebby View Post

As a rookie in 2017, I believe we registered with some company that must handle registration first. On the given time Registration opened it was the free for all. The first registration was weeks before IIRC?? With that said,I was a rookie and it was all new and crazy for me. Anyone please feel free to correct what I remember , as thats pretty foggy! lol
      ok, I see the link is up but not active for the rest of us until Saturday. In 2017 didnt we have to register with a company that was handling the registration first? This looks like a direct link, which musta been how it was done last year? Squirrel? If I put out bad info my Bad!

Comment

made it in for 2020

Comment

Who made it? I was in at 11:03, it looked like 11:04 it was done?

Comment

I am on the wait list. Is there anyway to see what order I am on the list? This is my first try at drag week.

Comment

Originally posted by wz junk View Post
              I am on the wait list. Is there anyway to see what order I am on the list? This is my first try at drag week.
              give it time they will let you know once they get it all processed

Comment

After talking to my dad last night, we're going to stick with just RMRW this year. I went ahead and tried tried to register for drag week just to see if I could. All said and done, I had the entry form pulled up, all my info in and CC info fully entered at 12:01:35.

I just didn't hit enter.

If the logistics look better next year, I'm feeling good about being able to get in.

Comment

I am on the wait list and am wondering if there will be a Next Year.

Comment

I didn't make it in this year.

My fabulous web page

Comment

That's too bad Jim. Would you ever consider showing up ready to go and hope to get a no-show / dropped-out slot ?

Comment

Yeah, that's a bummer Jim.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          I didn't make it in this year.
                          Well that sucks Jim, I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to talking with you this DW. Just show up, not sure if you realize it Jim, but your a Dragweek Legend!

Comment

I am on the wait list.
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

Don't worry, I'll be there ready to race. I'm on the wait list, not sure what my number is but probably in the 500 or so range

My fabulous web page

Comment

I got an email today that said I was somewhere between 300 and 400 on the wait list. This whole process is interesting. Being laid back is okay, but I am an organizer and a planner. So this approach is just different, not necessarily bad.

I am typing this from somewhere between the east coast and the west coast.

I hope to go for my first drive in the vehicle I plan to enter tomorrow. It is a Ford Ranger Splash with a 460. It has been an interesting build for me. I did a couple of things that I would not normally do but the rules for street racer made me. Installing a big engine in a little vehicle without cutting the floor or firewall is challenging.

Comment

Working...
                                X