2020 Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Schedule?

I see that Byron Dragway posted that they're on the schedule for Sept. 17, 2020. I can't seem to find any other info regarding the rest of the schedule. It's waaaaay too late for April fools. Did BJ jump the gun with his announcement?
    1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
    http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Just published on Hot Rod's page a few minutes ago

honda-engines,headlight,engine-idle,paint,exterior,bmw,chevy-trucks,ford-engines,coupes,ram,luxury-cars,53-ls-engine,auctions,gear-guide,jeep-jl,camber,street-rodder,boss-429,4x4-truck,placeholder,plymouth,custom-trucks,vq35de,air-filter-and-intake,custom-cars,taillight,vans,hyundai,bentley,mustang-svo,instrument-panel,rear-seat,all-stars,audi,supercharger,batteries,insurance,shelby-gt,archive,rat-rod,cylinder-head,aston-martin,evtlc,car-battery,crankcase,isuzu,overland-vehicles,restomod,trunk,mustang-50,engine-drivetrain,motorcycles,mopar,vinfast,srt,chevy-43-v6,gmc,coilovers,mopar-crate-engines,off-road-truck,svod,compression-ratio,technology,muffler,supercars,pickup-truck,interviews,jdm,4l80e-transmission,jeep-yj,rear-view,refurb,jeep,4-wheel-drive,sdv,square-body-chevy,best-drivers-car,car-profiles,interior,wiring-harness,crate-engines,fisker,shelby-gt500,muscle-cars,transfer-case,body-kit,fuel-injector,bold-predictions,bollinger,efi,powerstroke,quadrajet-carburetor,chevy-nova,off-road-vehicles,products-services,alfa-romeo,turbo,43-vortec,air-compressor,polestar,cobra-jet,autonomouss-vehicles,k24-engine,vortec-heads,affiliate,side-view,winch,izmo,convertibles,wire-wheels,sedans,engine,jeep-40-engine,readers-rides,inevitable,jeep-cj,doors,hot-rod-podcast,borla-exhaust,wheel-fitment,front,small-block-chevy,comp-cams,roadkill,emissions-test,scion,road-trips,hatchbacks,beadlock-wheels,door-handle,super-chevy,lexus,4th-gen-camaro,chevy-350,motorhome,karma,military-vehicles,body-filler,paint-body,53-engine,mazda,ford-f100,atv,jeep-tj,grille,chemicals,transmission,barn-finds,museums,32-ford,custom-paint,lincoln,jeep-xj,roadster,3rd-gen-cummins,gas-engine,1st-gen-camaro,used-cars,rolls-royce,4-wheel-and-off-road,death-wobble,buyers-guide,first-test,454-engine,duramax,daewoo,design,honda,lq4-engine,327-engine,transmission-fluid,diesel-trucks,suspension,dodge-daytona,3rd-gen-camaro,mustang-2,parts,fiat,lq9-engine,tire-ratings,chevrolet,testdata,atvs-utvs,eagle,street-outlaws,diesel,restoration,shortbed,1st-gen-cummins,volvo,jdm-engines,street-freaks,oldsmobile,bumper,holley-efi,302-engine,electric-truck,infiniti,mt75,lowrider-art,camshaft,mercury,kia,maybach,fox-body-mustang,dodge,saturn,marketing,air-vents,canoo,week-to-wicked,automatic-transmission,temp-control,muncie-4-speed,wheels-tires,v8-engine,vtec,distributor-cap,classic-trucks,inevitable-landing,angular-front,motorsports,utility-trailers,steering-column,ls-engine,trucks,cummins-diesel,cadillac,55-chevy,subaru,drift-trike,jeep-jk,front-seat,disc-brake,dodge-scat-pack,general-motors,engine-build,obs-ford,t56-transmission,motortrend75,motor-oil,building-engines,horsepower-vs-torque,wheel-spacers,ford-9-inch-rear-end,chrysler,4l60e-transmission,parts-accessories,big-block-chevy,chassis,nascar,lifted-trucks,tire-reviews,sports-cars,acura,intake-manifold,bicycles,s197-mustang,maserati,2jzgte,bugatti,ls1-engine,classic-performance-products,ford-crate-engines,wheel-alignment,interior-electrical,flathead-engine,accessories,lsa-engine,60s-cars,90s-cars,buick,automotive-paint,off-roading,engine-swap,spark-plug,mini,lotus,nissan,mitsubishi,lamborghini,utv,porsche,rivian,audio-system,57-hemi,suzuki,lead,s550-mustang,289-engine,diesel-exhaust-fluid,land-rover,mclaren,car-headers,lifestyle,am-general,g-body,lucid,buying-advice,mecum,700r4-transmission,70s-cars,tri-five-chevy,80s-cars,dually,drag-racing,gasser,exhaust-manifold,351-cleveland,t5-transmission,351-windsor,products,pontiac,coda,protectants-and-wipes,angular-rear,ls3-engine,car-design,tesla,hemi-engine,door-controls,front-three-quarter,thumbnail,prerunner,awards,ford,wheel-offset,services,side-x-side,camaro-v6,sr20det,vortec-8100,front-view,hummer,smart,air-ride-suspension,56-chevy,chassis-suspension,diesel-engine,hybrids,impala-lowrider,volkswagen,history,jaguar,mercedes-benz,longbed,2nd-gen-cummins,hot-rod,chevy-chevelle,wheel-cap,international-trucks,mirror,lowrider-truck,alternator-repair,sn95-mustang,tuner-cars,gear-shift,53-vortec,classic-mustangs,car-title,dashboard,gearing-ratio,chevy-pickup,camper-van,engine-oil,chevy-305,saab,instrument-cluster,hydraulic,recreational-vehicles,ferrari,2nd-gen-camaro,engine-block,carburetor,drive-axle,4-wheel-drive-and-sport-utility,57-chevy,c4-transmission,maintenance,luxury-suv,genesis,diesel-vs-gas,coyote-engine,project-cars,electrics,lights,steering-wheel,drag-car,toyota,lowrider-bike,lowriders,suv,intellichoice,top-chop,castrol

Sept. 13, 2020: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Tech and Registration day)
    Sept. 14, 2020: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Race Day 1)
    Sept. 15, 2020: Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk OH (Race Day 2)
    Sept. 16, 2020: Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis, IN (Race Day 3)
    Sept. 17, 2020: Byron Dragway, Byron, IL (Race Day 4)
    Sept. 18, 2020: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Race Day 5, Finals Day)
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Looks like Hot Rod's web vendor prematurely evacuated ;)

Sept. 13-14 US 131
      Sept. 15 Summit Motorsports park
      Sept. 16 Indy
      Sept. 17 Byron
      Sept. 18 US 131
      Last edited by MeanLX; October 11, 2019, 11:57 AM. Reason: Got distracted by work things :)
      1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
      http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

I'm jealous...we still don't have a clue where the Power Tour will go.......
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Turned in my vacation request this afternoon.

Comment

Google estimates 1066 mile drive between the tracks...
            Last edited by c2xejk; October 14, 2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Damn, did all you guys go on vacation in the Caribbean or something?
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 21, 2020, 12:11 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

or something
                My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  or something
                  Can you direct a guy to where the conversation has relocated?
                  Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                  74 Nova Project
                  66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                  79 Chevy Truck Project
                  1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

hotels booked

Comment

The party is about to start....
                      honda-engines,headlight,engine-idle,paint,exterior,bmw,chevy-trucks,ford-engines,coupes,ram,luxury-cars,53-ls-engine,auctions,gear-guide,jeep-jl,camber,street-rodder,boss-429,4x4-truck,placeholder,plymouth,custom-trucks,vq35de,air-filter-and-intake,custom-cars,taillight,vans,hyundai,bentley,mustang-svo,instrument-panel,rear-seat,all-stars,audi,supercharger,batteries,insurance,shelby-gt,archive,rat-rod,cylinder-head,aston-martin,evtlc,car-battery,crankcase,isuzu,overland-vehicles,restomod,trunk,mustang-50,engine-drivetrain,motorcycles,mopar,vinfast,srt,chevy-43-v6,gmc,coilovers,mopar-crate-engines,off-road-truck,svod,compression-ratio,technology,muffler,supercars,pickup-truck,interviews,jdm,4l80e-transmission,jeep-yj,rear-view,refurb,jeep,4-wheel-drive,sdv,square-body-chevy,best-drivers-car,car-profiles,interior,wiring-harness,crate-engines,fisker,shelby-gt500,muscle-cars,transfer-case,body-kit,fuel-injector,bold-predictions,bollinger,efi,powerstroke,quadrajet-carburetor,chevy-nova,off-road-vehicles,products-services,alfa-romeo,turbo,43-vortec,air-compressor,polestar,cobra-jet,autonomouss-vehicles,k24-engine,vortec-heads,affiliate,side-view,winch,izmo,convertibles,wire-wheels,sedans,engine,jeep-40-engine,readers-rides,inevitable,jeep-cj,doors,hot-rod-podcast,borla-exhaust,wheel-fitment,front,small-block-chevy,comp-cams,roadkill,emissions-test,scion,road-trips,hatchbacks,beadlock-wheels,door-handle,super-chevy,lexus,4th-gen-camaro,chevy-350,motorhome,karma,military-vehicles,body-filler,paint-body,53-engine,mazda,ford-f100,atv,jeep-tj,grille,chemicals,transmission,barn-finds,museums,32-ford,custom-paint,lincoln,jeep-xj,roadster,3rd-gen-cummins,gas-engine,1st-gen-camaro,used-cars,rolls-royce,4-wheel-and-off-road,death-wobble,buyers-guide,first-test,454-engine,duramax,daewoo,design,honda,lq4-engine,327-engine,transmission-fluid,diesel-trucks,suspension,dodge-daytona,3rd-gen-camaro,mustang-2,parts,fiat,lq9-engine,tire-ratings,chevrolet,testdata,atvs-utvs,eagle,street-outlaws,diesel,restoration,shortbed,1st-gen-cummins,volvo,jdm-engines,street-freaks,oldsmobile,bumper,holley-efi,302-engine,electric-truck,infiniti,mt75,lowrider-art,camshaft,mercury,kia,maybach,fox-body-mustang,dodge,saturn,marketing,air-vents,canoo,week-to-wicked,automatic-transmission,temp-control,muncie-4-speed,wheels-tires,v8-engine,vtec,distributor-cap,classic-trucks,inevitable-landing,angular-front,motorsports,utility-trailers,steering-column,ls-engine,trucks,cummins-diesel,cadillac,55-chevy,subaru,drift-trike,jeep-jk,front-seat,disc-brake,dodge-scat-pack,general-motors,engine-build,obs-ford,t56-transmission,motortrend75,motor-oil,building-engines,horsepower-vs-torque,wheel-spacers,ford-9-inch-rear-end,chrysler,4l60e-transmission,parts-accessories,big-block-chevy,chassis,nascar,lifted-trucks,tire-reviews,sports-cars,acura,intake-manifold,bicycles,s197-mustang,maserati,2jzgte,bugatti,ls1-engine,classic-performance-products,ford-crate-engines,wheel-alignment,interior-electrical,flathead-engine,accessories,lsa-engine,60s-cars,90s-cars,buick,automotive-paint,off-roading,engine-swap,spark-plug,mini,lotus,nissan,mitsubishi,lamborghini,utv,porsche,rivian,audio-system,57-hemi,suzuki,lead,s550-mustang,289-engine,diesel-exhaust-fluid,land-rover,mclaren,car-headers,lifestyle,am-general,g-body,lucid,buying-advice,mecum,700r4-transmission,70s-cars,tri-five-chevy,80s-cars,dually,drag-racing,gasser,exhaust-manifold,351-cleveland,t5-transmission,351-windsor,products,pontiac,coda,protectants-and-wipes,angular-rear,ls3-engine,car-design,tesla,hemi-engine,door-controls,front-three-quarter,thumbnail,prerunner,awards,ford,wheel-offset,services,side-x-side,camaro-v6,sr20det,vortec-8100,front-view,hummer,smart,air-ride-suspension,56-chevy,chassis-suspension,diesel-engine,hybrids,impala-lowrider,volkswagen,history,jaguar,mercedes-benz,longbed,2nd-gen-cummins,hot-rod,chevy-chevelle,wheel-cap,international-trucks,mirror,lowrider-truck,alternator-repair,sn95-mustang,tuner-cars,gear-shift,53-vortec,classic-mustangs,car-title,dashboard,gearing-ratio,chevy-pickup,camper-van,engine-oil,chevy-305,saab,instrument-cluster,hydraulic,recreational-vehicles,ferrari,2nd-gen-camaro,engine-block,carburetor,drive-axle,4-wheel-drive-and-sport-utility,57-chevy,c4-transmission,maintenance,luxury-suv,genesis,diesel-vs-gas,coyote-engine,project-cars,electrics,lights,steering-wheel,drag-car,toyota,lowrider-bike,lowriders,suv,intellichoice,top-chop,castrol

Comment

This is all new to me. My entry is nearly ready and I have done some testing at the local drag strip. Realistically I doubt that I will be able to compete because of threat of catching the virus. My age makes the virus a problem. I noticed that Summit Motorsports at Norwalk is closed for the season. I have not noticed how this effects the schedule. Since I am new to this, I am kind of in the dark and information about this event is limited. Have I missed something?

Comment

Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk OH from what I seen is out not going to open

Comment

The HRM staff is working on finding a replacement, according to Keith Turk last week.
                            My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                            X