Drag Week, I'll get normal sleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Week, I'll get normal sleep!

With Drag week being canned this year at least I will not be a zombie at work!

HOT ROD Drag Week is the event where street/strip cars are driven 1,000-plus miles on public roads during a trip that includes four dragstrips and five races in five days.

After careful consideration and as a precaution, HOT ROD has decided not to move forward with the 2020 HOT ROD Drag Week, originally scheduled for September 13-18, 2020. The safety of Drag Week’s participants, sponsors and staff is our top priority. We are looking forward to returning in 2021 and continuing the premier proving ground for the world’s fastest street car . All registered participants will receive a notification email of the postponement and will receive a refund within 30 days. All currently registered HRDW competitors will also receive the chance to register early for the 2021 event.

https://www.hotrod.com/events/drag-week/

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Maybe next year....oh well
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

All dressed up for the dance and no place to go. I had already decided that because of my age and health, it would not be prudent for me to participate this year. Still I was looking forward to watching everyone else have fun.

Comment

Working...
      X