• Show
Clear All

Mine too
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

mine too!

Comment

it's been over ten years since I participated as a trunk monkey - what is the current feeling towards spectators observing the entire event?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          it's been over ten years since I participated as a trunk monkey - what is the current feeling towards spectators observing the entire event?
          I have only been twice so I am sure others would know better. But as long as you are just watching / hanging out it should not be a problem. No mules / support / help from spectators. I would bet if you're not hanging out with someone who is top 3 in the class no one will even notice.
          Last edited by Russell; April 4, 2021, 09:46 AM.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Sooo has anyone that was registered for DW2020 received an email to pre-register yet?

Comment

HOT ROD Drag Week is five-day competition event where drivers must subject their street-legal drag cars to road trips between daily drag racing events.

Hot Rod Drag Week returns for 2021 and as the premier proving ground for the world’s fastest street car . All 2020 registered participants will receive a notification email for 2021 registration in April. 2020 registered HRDW competitors will also receive the chance to register early for the 2021 event.

HRDW-Health and Safety Guidelines

HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OVERVIEW All stops will adhere to federal, state and local health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19 and follow a plan approved by local health departments.

SPECTATOR TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT EACH VENUE DAILY

Sept. 12, 2021: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Tech and Registration day)
              Sept. 13, 2021: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Race Day 1)
              Sept. 14, 2021: Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH (Race Day 2)
              Sept. 15, 2021: Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis, IN (Race Day 3)
              Sept. 16, 2021: Byron Dragway, Byron, IL (Race Day 4)
              Sept. 17, 2021: U.S. 131 Motorsports Park, Martin MI (Race Day 5, Finals Day)

The 2018-2020 Rules will be continued through the 2021 Event.

Hot Rod Drag Week Final Rules 2018-2021

NHRA Safety Rules and Tech Requirements

Hotel Information: As Hot Rod’s official travel partner, Anthony Travel can assist you in arranging your travel and hotel for this year’s Drag Week. Visit Anthony Travel’s Hot Rod Drag Week page to get started on booking your trip. If you have any questions, contact Anthony Travel at [email protected] or call 844-406-6850.

Comment

thanks for the post but I have all that info from the DW page. I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten the re-register e-mail., the month is 1/2 way over..lol I'm just impatient to get this thing going!

Comment

you should know by now that drag week stuff happens when it happens....getting impatient won't get you anywhere.

When it happens, the internet will light up with the info immediately. you won't be able to miss it.

My fabulous web page

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                    you should know by now that drag week stuff happens when it happens....getting impatient won't get you anywhere.

When it happens, the internet will light up with the info immediately. you won't be able to miss it.
                    Yup , very true. thx!

Comment

There are a lot of people itching to do a week of drag racing. After last year's Drag Challenge (Australia's Drag Week) didn't happen this years event sold out in 6 hours. This is the first time Drag Challenge will have a full field since it started in 2014. It was also Good Friday, a public holiday in Australia, that it the event went on sale catching a few off guard missing the boat.
                      Tim
                      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                        There are a lot of people itching to do a week of drag racing. After last year's Drag Challenge (Australia's Drag Week) didn't happen this years event sold out in 6 hours. This is the first time Drag Challenge will have a full field since it started in 2014. It was also Good Friday, a public holiday in Australia, that it the event went on sale catching a few off guard missing the boat.
                        Agree this might be the first time, RW 1.0, RW 2.0, Drag Week and Drag Challenge all will be fully subscribed.

I am still counting on some no shows but might not have a vehicle capable of either 10.00@135 (Street Machine) but my daily driver could get into 13.00 and 12.00 Index at RW 1.0 or 2.0

We shall see

Comment

having pre registration sold out, and having a full field, are two different things. Drag Week has never had a full field, even though the pre registration 400 entries have sold out for several years. They never have 400 cars show up to fill all the spots.
                          My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                          X