Quickest 6 bangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quickest 6 bangers

How old is her Mom ? Older sister? Are they Single DO THEY WANT TO BE?
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

LOL you guys are nuts. Especially that one who claims to be my wife...

Seriously though, yeah she's "cool" and all. I would've elaborated more on that conversation but my post was already on the verge of becoming it's own novel. She needs to learn more about cars. On the way to Topeka this afternoon (when she apparently made that post from MY phone) I was talking about finding different springs for my obsolete wastegate to change the base setting for boost control (and to save money vs. a new gate). After I get done she says "Someday I might understand WTF you are talking about."

You guys will love this. She wouldn't let me sell the Buick when we got the Challenger, because she wanted to be damn certain that it was to be "HER" car, and not "OURS". She said, and I'm pretty sure it went exactly like this, with angry voice and finger pointing: "Keep your F#$@in' car, this one is MINE!" I am lucky to get to clean it, service it, and install accessories. I'm now convinced it's the only reason she keeps me around. Dammit i'm working on another novel. Sorry guys, I apologize for "someone" barging in my thread and getting me going off topic.

;D

Comment

You will fit in just fine :
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
        X