How many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many

How many people will enter? Maybe we need a poll.Its back to the midwest and the some of the Cali guys are coming back.You have Texas,Ok and the upper midwest people coming.We know the Canadians and Australians are game Will it be the best turnout so far? I say YES! Im guessing 150 enter 101 finish.Whats your guess?

163 will register, 172 will finish,

Comment

i am guessing 150 -200 enter and 100 or so finish maybe it wont rain the whole damn week

Comment

182 will register, 166 will show, 154 will leave Topeka, 104 will finish under their own power. Jeez-o-pete I hope I'm one of them.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

138 register, 130 show, 117 finish

ditto "I hope I'm one of them"
          Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

put me in the hope i finish the week. I may be slow but I keep going....
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

add i also would like to finish
              and make 2 rounds of Daily Driver
              just dreaming
              bob

Comment

The rumor (this is a very well documented rumor) is that there are 10 Unlimited entries all gunning for larry and the 6's. This is fixin' to be the best DW ever, although it has a high bar (2005) to clear.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Bill any idea on the car count so far?(Rumored)This is shaping up to be the best so far I hope.

Comment

Well, there will be one more when get around to registering.

Comment

There is a plan for the rebeldryver post whore to show up. Whether or not he is driving one of his buckets is yet to be seen.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That would be cool Mr. Legendary BS'er. The host hotel parking lot is the place to be.

Comment

Okay, I officially sent my vacation request in for the time off. When I get the OK I'll be pre-registering.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Cool should be a fun time "Warning Drag Week is a Addicting Drug"
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

It's got to be a cheaper drug than Buick's right?

(You can't do both can you?? rut-roh..)
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X