Updated Drag Week Rules online now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Drag Week Rules online now!

One change that I saw, and that affects my new car, is that they removed the prohibition on non-stock strut front suspensions in the Modified class. I'm breathing a sigh of relief on that one

I didn't see any changes to the Gasser class rules, and haven't gone through the whole set of rules to see if there were any other changes...

Yeah, I still dont know on mine?????????????????????????
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff, it seems you've spoken to everyone but me on whatever the issue is on your car. Email me pics.

Comment

Where do I e-mail them to David? I have everyones number or info but yours. I ask it because you ask me just last year if anyone had complained about my front end while I was in the Tech line. I will just post some pictures of it.
        Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 7, 2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Jeff, the Hot Rod Editors email address is [email protected]. Probably the best way to get David to see them quickly
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Cool Thanks. I will do!

Comment

Message sent, Hope I did it right

Comment

If you dont get a email failure message you should be fine. If you do get a failure message let us know what it says and someone here can help. Hope you can get this answered soon so there are no surprises at registration.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

No message just sending the pictures. How David finds the time, I dont want to change it, been this way for a while now and I dont want to have to run Larry because of the bumper supports LOL
                  Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 7, 2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

tack welds.......they work.

Comment

Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Comment

Any word on this David, did you get the e-mail? If something will boot me, I would like to have time to change it. The back should be fine its not changed for 4 years, Right? Thanks Jeff
                        Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 7, 2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger View Post
                          Jeff, it seems you've spoken to everyone but me on whatever the issue is on your car. Email me pics.
                          So, he emailed you directly and is wondering about a reply.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I called everyone I know too at first, I dont have Davids # LOL good thing on his part.

I e-mailed to the link given the day it was given, I am not hating, I dont really know what would be against what I have had in the past but have gotten enough calls from others to have me worried about both ends of my car, its all been ran before no one coplained that I am aware of. I am Running out of time to make any changes required if I dont know soon. I would hate to get bumped to Modifide Susp N/A or Unlimited because those big inch N/A Motors and power adder lenco cars dont stand a chance with my "One Day Wonder" N/A Stock Susp Small Block Car in their Classes
                            Last edited by JeffMcKC; July 7, 2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks J for the two address's I have forwarded the e-mail to those now.

Comment

Working...
                              X