Spread the word about the new place to talk about Drag Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread the word about the new place to talk about Drag Week

I figured that the 2008 schedule is close to being announced, so here's the spot to discuss plans, rumors, and lies about this year's Drag Week event. Tell everyone about it.

Re: Spread the word about the new place to talk about Drag Week

Brian Rock will win the 4 cylinder class with a 62 Tempest.Ev Bernado will swap his drivetrain into a Camaro and be in the running for an Overall win.Larry Larson will be turbocharged this year.Jeff McKc will be sponsored by a shop towel company.MCrow will be MCrow.Vic Crow will be Navigator of the year.Biginch will just be happy to find a place that has Sweet Tea.I'll just be happy to make it again this year but with the Roadrunner.This years pic of RK will not be Work Safe and will cause hospitalization to those that see it. Thats the rumours and lies.

Comment

I just wish someone would sponsor me :'(
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Jeff I have more parts if you need them.

Comment

Wasnt Jeff looking for a SB Mopar intake? :

Comment

I can say guy's have stepped up on my Dry Shot stuff. Thanks Mike! (73Fish) Andy 67RS/SS! and John!.

We will be trying to get Andy and John, two more N/A guys to come on Drag Week with us, they have Mod susp N/A cars with John's being a really cool AMC, for you guy's that like a different flavor.

I did not want to spend the money for once race on a N/A motor for N2O stuff and just a cople of passes.

Yes, I still cannot find a intake yet. They dont make them anymore, so used is the only way. I have given up and will do the sheetmetal one instead, but if I find it, I will switch

Comment

I predict that DF will take the power adder minibike class if he can get a fire suit that matches his mandals.
              I predict that Elvis shows up in a sleeper Desoto.
              I predict that we will race all five days in Cordova and just run a scavenger hunt around the 200 mile radius of the region.
              I predict that Kyle will have the 2007 Drag Week DVD done before Drag week 2008.
              I have a short circuit in my crystal ball so I have got to go find my ohm meter......

Comment

Does the scavenger hunt involve corn fields? If it does I may have to re-think my going. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by seered
                  I predict that DF will take the power adder minibike class if he can get a fire suit that matches his mandals.
                  I predict that Elvis shows up in a sleeper Desoto.
                  I predict that we will race all five days in Cordova and just run a scavenger hunt around the 200 mile radius of the region.
                  I predict that Kyle will have the 2007 Drag Week DVD done before Drag week 2008.
                  I have a short circuit in my crystal ball so I have got to go find my ohm meter......
                  LMAO :D :D :D

Comment

I predict it will be another long week. ;)

Comment

Only 48 hours until the pentagon de classifies the DW2K8 file! 8)

Comment

I bet we still will not know this time next week!

but I love your Cordova scavenger hunt idea!

Comment

Originally posted by V10Mercury
                          I bet we still will not know this time next week!

but I love your Cordova scavenger hunt idea!
                          X2 ;)

Comment

Rob posted on Hotrod's Dragweek forum that he expects to post the schedule Friday!

Comment

it's coming soon, I promise!
                              RK

Comment

Working...
                              X