Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Spectator Sunday/Monday at Topeka.
    Same here assuming I can get the engine running well enough for DG magic in Topeka and all the lights working on the Riviera.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Racing in DD .... not to concerned with making the cut since this is my 1st time .... just want to survive the week without too much drama.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
        I'm planning to be there, serving as Trunk Monkey for Jay Brown again. Not sure yet what he'll be driving. What ever it is, I hope it has plenty of cargo space to carry my extensive collection of designer luggage, my umbrella, etc.
        This year, I plan to shoot a lot more video and pictures that I did in '09, so I'll have something to post on Bangshift.
        There's no room in the trunk for the monkey this year Joel; we'll have to retitle you the "Trailer Monkey"

Also, if you really have to bring your steamer trunk and four designer luggage totes, please come prepared with a suction cup mounted roof rack to put on the car; I'm not going to drive while trying to hold your luggage in my lap.

I will do my best to pare down the contents of my hobo stick and hankerchief luggage arrangement, to make more room for your amenities. I figure its the least I can do, since you'll be crawling around under the car taking off the exhaust system at every track.

Perhaps it would be easier if you would just build me a bigger trailer

By the way, if the car breaks every 50 miles like it did in 2008, I will be confiscating your video equipment. I never want to see that 2008 footage again, and I sure don't want another record of continuous breakage!

Comment

Originally posted by jaybnve View Post
          ...Perhaps it would be easier if you would just build me a bigger trailer
          How about something like this? I think it would be perfect, and we know the cammer will have enuff to pull it.

Comment

We plan to be in Topeka and Great Bend as spectators. My wife's brother is sponsoring one of the lanes at Great Bend.
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

As one of the "Drag Week Guys" I am really glad to see some "Power Tour Guys" Going.

I have long wanted to take mine on a Power Tour, and will one of these days I am sure.
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Detroit to Dallas next year might be right up your alley ..... or nearby anyways.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Copiloting for Randal, JeffMcKC, and Doc. Planning on having a heluva fun week!!
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Me and my crew chief is thinking about attending Amarillo and Tulsa. Her sister lives in Amarillo and she has been wanting to visit. We would get to see Randal and the GEEK again.
                    Last edited by GH; August 19, 2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                      Copiloting for Randal, JeffMcKC, and Doc. Planning on having a heluva fun week!!
                      Hopefully your place did not get hit with all the mayhem last night around here Scott. Might flare up again tonight too they say.

Get the latest Omaha news, sports and weather from team at KETV – and find out why we’re Omaha’s favorite news source.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Finally registered!

Starting to get nervous. lol
                        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I havent had electricity since 11 p.m. last night.They say it could be 36 hrs before all power is restored.Im at my next door neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                            I havent had electricity since 11 p.m. last night.They say it could be 36 hrs before all power is restored.Im at my next door neighbors.
                            I told you not to try to weld those frame connectors in with just the cord off the waffle maker and a coat hanger .....
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                              I took today off work and lost power last night at 10:00 PM it came back on today at 4:00 PM or so
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Im still without power.According to the local utility company 2-3 days.Next door and a block north have power and we paid our bill. Rumour has it the local utility ran out of transformers.

Comment

Working...
                                X