so whos going to drag week???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to tell you....

Boss Hawg's / Pigskin's is located in the Brookwood Shopping Center about a mile west of 29th & Topeka Blvd. on the south side of the road. The jam session, weather permitting, will be in the courtyard, outdoors. Although they have lots of seating, if you all show up, I would recommend bringing lawn chairs.

Sunday, all day, $9.99 spare rib special.... yum!

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

We'll try and look you up Ron -
      Ed, Mary, George, Jim, Maureen, Ken, Bob, Alan, Neal, One Old Goat, etc. - maybe this should be the BangShift BBQ n Blues fest meet point.
      Last edited by 70chevyC-10; September 9, 2011, 05:34 AM.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'll pretty much be wherever Don is ... but this sounds like a good time Ron.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by ProCharged509 View Post
          S10 Blazer
          Pro Street / Power Adder
          I've been registertered since day one and finally it's all in one piece. After complete success on the "Wichita Dyno" rollers, it's ready to go.
          Should be in Topeka Saturday afternoon. At the track before 8:00 am Sunday, U-Haul in tow.

We will be in Topeka Sat afternoon too.........where you staying?
          Last edited by lun40119; September 9, 2011, 06:07 AM.
          Team Clueless
          1st Place SB/NA DW12
          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
          sigpic

Comment

Going to be fun..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	freibergerFB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	857549
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I have no idea what direction I'm going to go once I get there.

(not counting the assigned route to the next track)
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                I have no idea what direction I'm going to go once I get there.

(not counting the assigned route to the next track)
                When we get to Topeka tomorrow, we'll go to Don's (ksj1) house. From there I'm sure he'll be able to get you to your hotel in short order, afterall, he is almost a native there. Drive safe brother, and give me a call when you are getting close.

Comment

Ok, I'll be rolling in kinda late at this rate. I left work uber late yesterday (13 hour day!) and didn't get any of my last minute errons ran, so I'm waiting for some places to open before I head out.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Bill says to remind you Randal and everyone else, they want everyone registering in Topeka at 8am Sunday. The cutoff time is 2pm, apparently. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am mistaken here.
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

That's the confirmation email I got this morning too Scott ....

Comment

Topeka weather Sunday sunny and 86
                        Monday partly cloudy and 91
                        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; September 9, 2011, 10:02 AM.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          We'll try and look you up Ron -
                          Ed, Mary, George, Jim, Maureen, Ken, Bob, Alan, Neal, One Old Goat, etc. - maybe this should be the BangShift BBQ n Blues fest meet point.
                          We wanna come too!!
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

If anyone is in town tonight, The Boobie Trap at 6th & Washburn is where I'll be. Hector Anchando is in town with his badass Stratocaster and he is gonna be rockin' the night away with a Latin twist. Good stuff, Maynard!

Ron

(oh, the Boobie Trap is a dive, but the music is hot and the PBR is cold!)
                            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I talked to Steve Hoch this afternoon and him and Rob Keller are leaving for Topeka in the morning and they're bringing a 6 second car this year! OK, I probably need to clarify that, I think those were 1/8th mile times! Hey I hope everybody has a great time this year and the weather holds out, 146 cars registered already, I think that's 102 more cars then we had in the first Drag Week in 2005.
                              Last edited by Grumpy; September 9, 2011, 08:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

146 and I know of 10 or so that havent registered yet.Maybe it needs to stay in the central U.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X