Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Glad the New Guys liked it, Speak up every one is a equal on Drag Week and Everyone comes back with a Story than needs shared thats what makes it great

Leave a comment:

• jays67
    replied
    You guys all suck.lol Mainly because my car is still not done but this all helps keep it up lol.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    First time for me too! Incredible event. Very well organized and run. It's like a week-long racing/car show/bench racing session. Borderline sensory overload!

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    it was my first as well..i had a great time..

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Amen. My first too and hope to be at the next one.

Leave a comment:

• dougs67
    started a topic Had a Blast at drag week 2011

Had a Blast at drag week 2011

Just wanted to say that for my first ever Drag week it was amazing.

despite some minor problems. i completed my first week and am looking forward to improving the car and coming back for more.

i couldnt beleive how nice everyone was.
    From the guy in the wagon that gave me some fuel line wrap when my car was over heating, and guys that stopped to make sure everythign was good when you were stopped on the side of the road to the guy that gave me a pizza for no reason while i was sitting off on the side at the hotel and guys in the group i was traveling with to pull over when i had to stop to fill up with oil. ( i was losing/ burning a quart of oil every 80-90 miles)

I dont talk alot in person and for people just to come up and start a conversation about your car, and just to help out a stranger or be so nice to give you something is amazing.

i know im young and have alot to learn but i hope to be able to return the favor in the years to come.

Now onto the thrash for Dragweek 2012
Working...
X