Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Thunder Valley be added to the Mid-West Circle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    I don't get a vote but if I did it would be for this!
    Suggestions are great, thats not what the prior post was about.
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
      I believe that if you were to meet Jeff in person........you wouldn't dream of making comments like this one. You couldn't be further off base than that!!!

I don't know you from Peter, Paul, or Mary, and I have no interest in arguing with you..........but you really need to think before you type things like that.
      his post was self serving, if you haven't invested in going on drag week you have nothing to say, was his post.. he might be the nicest guy, but that post is just so wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
        his post was self serving, if you haven't invested in going on drag week you have nothing to say, was his post.. he might be the nicest guy, but that post is just so wrong..
        Try the context of it in whole.

This says why you post, News is you care more about your posts than Jake does and you think your being relevent when your not.I will be blunt, people that have not gone, or never will in real life, have no stake in the rules and where it goes to run. They have no basis to comment as heavy as you do, it’s like going to Jake for a sex change operation, he has read about them, but do you want a construction worker writing the rule book on how to do it?

Your comments are worth more if you want to take the time and money to invest in the event to which you seem to want so much input on.
        Last edited by JeffMcKC; October 20, 2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Pssst!!! Drag Week.............4-WIDE!!!!!
          Team Clueless
          1st Place SB/NA DW12
          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
          sigpic

Comment

Pssst!!! Drag Week.............4-WIDE!!!!!
            Cool! Drag Week Grudge Race
            Last edited by JeffMcKC; October 20, 2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              You just show how far off you are with every post you make on a personal level about me.
              The car count was over 170

I have been to What 4 or 5 Drag Weeks I have never complained about the tow, or the lenght of it. I have went to 2 Pump Gas Drag Races. One with a Blown head gasket and worked all weekend just so I could make the show because I had commited to the guys I would show. Thats not counting all the 3 plus hour trips to the Dyno shop I use ( thanks Tom).

You just keep coming up with reasons you cant. I will keep going with what ever it takes other than the health of my mom or kids. I say it that way because a few here have seen me in the weeks prior before, it kills my back, but it hurts less than missing the events.

As far as a car snob farthest thing from it there ever was, I find something good in every car, boat, tractor you name it. I am a snob against people that talk the talk but can't back it up in "Real Life".
              again selfserving,
              my health not alowing me to go with or without a car this year wasn't a good reason(in your eyes) and isn't one if my health doesn't improve, but if the things listed of your come up. well then..
              and how does d/w snob become car snob.. ???
              your post that if you haven't gone, you got no input is , stupid, aragont, to name a few..

Comment

We leave in Sept. Be there!

Comment

I'm gonna do my damnest to be there!
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Cool! Drag Week Grudge Race
                    I am in.................you have to leave off me..........thats all I ask!!!
                    Team Clueless
                    1st Place SB/NA DW12
                    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                    sigpic

Comment

As for Thunder Valley...

HECK YEAH! Ran there this past weekend! Nice track, nice concrete pit area!
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

We leave in Sept. Be there!
                        gonna try

Comment

I am in.................you have to leave off me..........thats all I ask!!!
                          Jake in true pinks fashon you can rear wheel start!

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                            gonna try
                            See we have no issue, let me know if I can be of any help in getting you there........ besides money LOL

Comment

Jake in true pinks fashon you can rear wheel start!
                              Ahhh........no. You go back if anything......;) I am not giving up the mph on the big end..........Ill need every last bit of it!!! You leave off me..........Ill get .4 there...........your old and can't cut a light anyway.
                              Team Clueless
                              1st Place SB/NA DW12
                              2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                              sigpic

Comment

You need to take your meds.

Search ResultsNarcissistic personality disorder
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder
                                Oh! Such a brilliantly devastating response.

Question: Who would be the most qualified to comment on DW rules and locations (Multiple choice):

A. A drag racing rookie who raced one round of DW before his $200, 17-second POS blew up.

B. Drag racing legend Bob Glidden

C. NHRA President Tom Compton

D. Ford Racing boss Jaime Allison

Under the presumed JeffMcKC standard, the correct answer is "A."

BTW, I can't remember . . . has DF ever actually raced DW? (If not, he might not be "qualified" to comment, either)

Comment

Working...
                                X