No announcement yet.

Jake Goes into the nines!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet story Jake! Mine isn't here either, usually last on the West Coast. Go figure.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

no mail yesterday means mine will be delayed a week. (Definitely not bagging on Veterans Day, just odd that one day of no mail delays my mags at least a week)
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I resend my previous post got mine today. However sick 4 yr old is keeping me from reading it..
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

How was Union Grove yesterday Jake?
          First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
          Second place SSBBNA 2016
          Third place SSBBNA 2017
          Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
          All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Went really well..............ran 9.90's pretty much all day. Some new best short times though. 1.34 60ft, a 4.00 330 and a 6.28 in the 1/8.
            Team Clueless
            1st Place SB/NA DW12
            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
            sigpic

Comment

Runnin 9.90's is WAYYYYY impressive in your class (SB/NA). Hats off to you!!

Dan
              Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
              Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
              Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
              Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Sounds like they also prep the track good. Congrads again. Sounds like next weekend weather might not be to bad again.
                First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                Second place SSBBNA 2016
                Third place SSBBNA 2017
                Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

I saw rain for both days this weekend. The Grove is top notch for cold weather track prep. I made 8 hits on Sat, and 7 last weekend. All on a radial slick...........and stuck every single launch. Hats off to the crew there. Very nice!!!
                  Team Clueless
                  1st Place SB/NA DW12
                  2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                  sigpic

Comment

congrats on the hot rod spread too!!!!
                    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Jake has slept with that issue ever since he got it Id bet.Dude. Pay attention to the wife OK. LOL. Not blaming you(might do the same thing) just saying.

Comment

Ha.............probably true. I have it at work with me now........
                        Team Clueless
                        1st Place SB/NA DW12
                        2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                        sigpic

Comment

Good job Jake.

Once you get there it seems easy.

I have to get my licence in the spring and then car is due mid summer. Dam NHRA is going to get me for $400 this year. LOL

Tim
                          86 Mustang
                          454 LSX FTI ls3 Mast 4500 Holley EFI 8" with C4, FTI Hyd Roller 9.24 143.5 1.33 3.73 5.84 116.21

Comment

I know what you mean Tim, ( good to see you here) NA small block Street Car needs a Cert. who woulda thought.
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I have had it since 09 then I hurt my stuff and then started this LS deal.

I hope it is close to home this year I am making plans to make it this year. Planning on 2 days of power tour as a break in.

Tim
                              86 Mustang
                              454 LSX FTI ls3 Mast 4500 Holley EFI 8" with C4, FTI Hyd Roller 9.24 143.5 1.33 3.73 5.84 116.21

Comment

Thanks Tim.............I am looking forward to meeting you.

I am proud of my old girl. 9's at this weight is fun, especially with a 23 degree head. There is more in it yet........still tuning.
                                Last edited by lun40119; November 28, 2011, 07:35 AM.
                                Team Clueless
                                1st Place SB/NA DW12
                                2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X